Chapter 10: Faintly vague

"Sir...I'm so sorry, but once again, I was didn't mean to do that. I was heard that both of you like to want to take down each of your clans and that makes me...something strange going on." I answered truthfully. "I'm scared a few...cause from your talk...I can say you both want-"

"Shee...you heard that one," Gorou said. "What? Is it so bad for you? Please, sir, you can punish me whatever you want provided don't kill me, sir." I said

"No, not that...I don't want to punish you even I don't want to. You are just a Traveler with your companion here...it sounds so weird and not clear if I do that." Gorou said but he seems like think about something. "Then...what makes you like this?" I asked.

Gorou is just silent. I look at Paimon who seems as same confused as me.

"General Gorou, General Sara wants to talk with you." one of Gorou's subordinate approach him while whispers with him. But I'm still can hear what is he talking about.

"For?" Gorou asked. "Hmm...she just says that she wants to talk with you about something serious." his subordinate said. "Something serious...ok then," Gorou said.

Gorou stands up from his seat then staring at me and Paimon. Hmm...I can see this dude kinda disappointed because he can't chit-chat with me and Paimon, a poor foxy boy.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N and Paimon. I can't talk with you for this day I guess cause...you know why, right?" Gorou said. "Don't worry about that, sir. You are a general. A very important general, so it's very fine if you have a lot of business." I replied. "Yeah! We can have our chit-chat later, Mister Gorou!" Paimon said.

"Yeah, I hope so. Have a nice day, both of you!" Gorou said then leaves us. "Have a nice day to you too, sir!" I replied. "Goodbye, sir!" Paimon replied.

We are still in his camp that Gorou told us this is the Sangonomiya Resistance, just both of us here and the other of his subordinates already follow him to have a serious business with Kujou Sara. But the only thing that I'm nervous about is...

Is there gonna be a real war between them? Sara with Gorou?

"Y/N! I don't want to explore this place again! What a creepy and rude!" Paimon shocking me from my daydreaming. "You are my travel companion, right? So you just can do what I want to do and don't make yourself rude." I said. "*Sighs*...I very feel regret I get caught by you when you fishing. This...is the consequence." Paimon said. 

"What do you say, Paimon?" I asked. "...Nothing," she answered. I heard what she just said but I'm just want to make sure.

Our explorers continue in Yashiori Island. Still, cause of their serious fucking business, I can't ask this and that to Gorou about this land or maybe about everything in Inazuma. He seems so friendly and kind (and handsome too). Not like Sara, Sara is arrogant if she meet with someone that she doesn't know. But Gorou said that Sara is a good and remarkable general.

Maybe that could happen if I and Sara get a little closer friendship I guess. She may be sharp from the outside, but she will be lovely from the inside.

Can be...

I and Paimon noted the serpent's head and other serpent's bones in our notebook. Oh, and others of course! There is Higi Village that when we investigate it further...no one lives there. Just like an abandoned village for me (there is 3 samurai mafia that I have to kill before investigating this place further). Musoujin Gorge that before Xavier told us there is Balethunder inside and it's real! I got that worst feeling again (I'm almost dead!) then I was safe with Electrograna who protects me along my journey in Musoujin Gorge.

We even already explored Fort Fujitou after and before met Sara and Gorou. Jakotsu Mine that as hard as we can to explore that thing to open. The huge 3 bubbling water makes us complicated to open that thing (seriously, I guess this is the most complicated mission I ever had).

The magic happens when we already open the 3 huge bubbles before was raining, heavy rain, after our tired explores the rain stops. Wow! Good then! But still...I guess I need to dry my clothes.

Nazuchi Beach (we just investigate a crash boat and just found a few chests before we go to Yashiori Island). And the last one is Fort Mumei. Where I see some sort of a temple (old temple) that already crashed so bad. Like almost the whole of the temple already crashed and just a few of them who got safe.

Later at the end of the adventure (we still on Fort Mumei),

"Fiuuh! That was an incredible and tiring adventure before! *Sighs*, Paimon so tired now, can we rest for a while?" Paimon indeed seems very tired. "Why not," I said.

On the corner of Fort Mumei, in the middle we resting, I see something further this place, but it's just faintly vague seen by my eyes. I don't know if that's another island or just my imagination because I'm very tired, but I'm very want to know about that. Hmm...maybe Paimon sees too.

"Emergency Food!" I called her. "How many times I have to speak with you that don't call me that weirdo name!?" Paimon is lying down. "You see that...thing?" I asked while crossing my finger to the place that I saw. "You know, Paimon is so tired and sleepy. Paimon just wanna rest. Can you please don't talk too much for a while?" she asked.

I just sigh then accept her will then she begins to snore (her snore...not like Sayu of course). My tiredness suddenly disappear after I saw a huge place further from Yashiori Island. Looks like I want to go there but-Paimon...

I look at her who already sleeping on the ground. I don't want to disturb her also force her to always accept my word. Poor her...I should not do that to her. I'm too strict for the adventure but when I see her lying down, sleeping because of tired, and just tired...I'm just can't concentrate on myself. I suddenly remember something...I'm too strict. Whatever it is I guess, I am supposed to be not like that.

That also can make me tired but...it's just like disappear whenever I went. Just like before, when I saw another land (maybe I hallucinating), I get excited again to adventure. But when I saw Paimon and myself tired...how can I say no to rest?

I then lay down beside Paimon and can feel her tiredness too. I sleep face to face with her. Then no long after...my eyes get shut down. Sleep for a while, sleep because I'm tired.

To be continued-

Hold on...

I kinda realize something...someone just carrying me and maybe Paimon too to somewhere. Cause I can feel the difference of my position, I'm not on the ground again...but someone carrying me.

"Teppei...please...those...and lay...to your..., can you?" faintly vague I hear someone but I don't too clear what that person just saying. "Yes...Excellency...will...your quest...don't worry." someone replied her.

Excellency? Why does that guy call that person "Excellency"? Wait-what?! I think I ever heard that from...that's right! Gorou ever told me and Paimon about "Her Excellency"! But I forgot what he talking about "Her Excellency".

Could that be...

I don't realize anything again and...go back to sleep.

To be continued....