Chapter 41: The nervousness

I suddenly sweating. I'm scared to look at him. I glance at Paimon and she does the same as me, scared. 

"Tell me, Y/N," Kazuha said. He's still waiting but I can see he can't have his limit for his patience.

"I...if I tell you...you won't believe me, samurai." I said trembling. "Really? How can you until say like that to me?" Kazuha is curious. "This is...this is not just the story, Kazuha, this is real," Paimon said. "I know, just tell me what is it? You and Shogun seem so close now, or...already close all the time?" Kazuha squinting his eyes.

"Y/N! Paimon! I'm back!" it's Ei's voice! Damn no!

"Oh, and Kazuha's here! Hi there!" Ei greets him cheerfully. "Uh...h-hi," Kazuha replied but he is nervous. "Ah, what now, Ei? There is another person who comes here, party?" Yae asked. 

"N-no, not exactly," Paimon replied. 

Kazuha looking at Ei. His face's so tense, but also he seems to want to attack her. Not like Ei who her face's just calm and joyful looking at Kazuha.

"I'm sorry, everyone. Y/N, Paimon, Almighty Shogun, and Guuji Yae, I need to go." Kazuha suddenly changes his mind. 

"Oh, alright then," Ei replied she is disappointed. "Goodbye, everyone, I hope you have a good day!" Kazuha leaves.

"Darn..."  my heart said. "*Sighs*, he seems in a hurry or something. I want to engage him too to somewhere, alright but that's fine." Ei said. "*Chuckled*, don't worry, Ei. You will have next time." Yae said. 

Later after that, we say goodbye to Yae and Ei is very thankful for her because she can hang out with her.

"Before with Yae, it's so fun! It's been very a long time I never had the time like that with her! Next time I will hang out with her again." Ei said, feels very satisfied. "Of course, jailing yourself in the Plane of Euthymia made your fun time disappear," Paimon said.

Ei explains everything she had her time with Yae before. Oh! So she went to Byakko Plain, Konda Village, and Ritou with Yae. She chills in Byakko Plain, talking a little with some of the old people in Konda Village, buying this and that in Ritou.

Some of her words make me and Paimon laugh. She's like Venti for me also like Zhongli. Like Venti because she's cheerful and friendly, like Zhongli because she's wise and polite.

"Ei..." I called her. "Yeah?" Ei replied.

I stop my walk. Ei who looks at me stops my walk, she follows me too. Paimon's too although she's flying. The 2 of them looking at me.

"Ei...I guess this time." I said. "Huh? This time for what, Y/N? Oh, you want to stop first because you're tired?" Ei asked. "No. Not that." I said. "What? So?" Paimon inquired.

"Ei...as the Inazuman Archon, you should tell everything that happened with you to your people. You see they are happy because now there is no conflict again but see again with their other side, Ei. They must've been confused why this happening." I told her.

Why am I suddenly out of topic like that? Because Kazuha already knows the movement of me with Ei. We got close, how can that be? So that's the one I want to tell Ei, she has to.

"Don't be so selfish yourself, Ei. Inazuma will never become a better place if their people don't know the excuses of all the troubles you had." I told her.

Her face becomes down. I'm serious about this. This is supposed to be the day that she tells everything, every, single, thing to her people. Conflict it's done but it'll never be done if the reason it's empty.

Ei is chuckling but the longer she chuckles it becomes laugh.

"You just like the one that Yae told me before. When we hang out together. *Chuckles*, yeah...this is the time...I have to drop every single of my truthness to my folks." she said then chuckles again.

Her chuckle not again becomes laugh but...sobs.

She wipes her tears out.

"Don't worry, my friends. *Sobs* I'm truly selfish, yes. I'm truly cruel, yes. But love, I'm very love *sobs* my folks. My love never *sobs* fade for them. But I am just the one who is crazy and always scared just to tell them *sobs* anything..." she cries.

I and Paimon looking at her with the same feeling as her, sad.

"No. I am not a bad Archon like that scumbag Shogun! I am the true Electro Archon! I have to be brave with anything that happens." Ei is up now. 

"Woohoo! That's the Ei I love! Go, go, Ei!" Paimon supports her. "Hell yeah, Ei! Go, go, Ei!" I am too. 

Her sobs slowly disappear then change becomes smiling again. Hearing mine and Paimon's support for her makes her believe that she can do anything to protect Inazuma.

"Guys..." Ei hugs us once again sobbing but I can know this sobbing is different, not sad but touched to hear it.

She let go of the hug once again wipes her tears away. 

"The question is, when do you gonna do it, Ei?" Paimon asked. "Not now. You'll know when. But I promise I will tell them." Ei said. "Good. As can as you are ready, Ei." I said.

"Yes! Now, before the day it starts, can I engage you to Seirai Island?" Ei inquired. "Seirai Island? Umm...but please, Ei, protect Paimon always, ok?" Paimon is traumatized. "Sure! Seirai Island it's scared of me, *chuckles*." Ei said.

"But why to there, Ei? Why not a more beautiful one?" I asked. "You'll know, my dear. I can explain everything there. Seirai Island, it's not just an island full of thunder and creepiness." Ei answered.

I just nod at her. After this drama, we keep going again.

Kazuha's P.O.V.,

I'm going back to Ayaka's party. I'm just continuing the party. I don't want to tell them what I've seen before in Shrine. Unbelievable.

They also don't realize I've been going to the Shrine during Ayaka's party.

Fuck you, Y/N.

To be continued....