Chapter 23: Wanna join?

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"I'm back!" I said while grabbing a lot of Dango on my hands. "Yeaaaaay! Dango Licious! Give to Paimon!!" Paimon can't patience again to eat Dango.

"Ok, I'm already telling you about Thoma. Now...can you tell me about...Shogun?" Paimon inquired with her mouth full of Dango. I look at her with my mouth full of colorful Dango too. It seems impossible if she wants to know more about Shogun. She always protects me and hates Shogun as I can see.

Well...Paimon is Paimon. Always wants to know everything inside the mysteries.

"Well...Shogun is...maybe you misunderstand before." I said. "Mis what now? Am I?" Paimon asked. "Yeah, you forgot what Yae told us in Grand Narukami Shrine," I said. "What? Paimon's forgot." Paimon said (I knew it, she fucked up).

"Well...basically...she's Ei." "Huh?" "What you met before, saving me in Seirai Island, it's her...Ei," I said. "Ei? Wait...oh! EI!" I guess she finally remembers. "'Member?" I asked. "Yeah! Oh, so that's Ei! Um...but...Paimon still worried plus nervous about you with her." she said.

"Why should? She's fine." I said. "Ugh, yeah in your eyes, but you don't know deep inside her, right?" Paimon inquired. "She killed you-I mean she almost killed you then she took you to Seirai Island, kidnapping you, are you sure you can just trust her like that?" Paimon told.

"Hi! I know more about her than you and the others! Yae also ever told us that she has 2 forms. One it's her puppet or Shogun and one it's the real her or Ei. You forgot or what?" I asked suddenly my emotions blow up. "I remember that, Y/N. But the only thing is...Paimon is still strange with that woman. She can be nice outdoor but indoor...meh!" she replied.

Ugh...this one is I don't like. Paimon and others don't know that it's supposed to be Ei is so nice. But maybe because they are already too addicted to Shogun or more know about Shogun, so this is the answer from naive people. Also...Ei has false.

Why doesn't she just handle this nation like the other Archon? Why she has built the puppet for helping her handle the trouble in Inazuma? I mean it's fine but...

Ei is the real president for them.

"Ok...just forget it," I said. "Huh? Sleepy already?" Paimon asked. "Paimon, you are the one who first sleepy, right?" I asked. "It's because you too want me to share the story of Thoma, right?" Paimon replied. "I know. But I just want to know." I said. "Ok, fine," she said.

Both of us then clean ourselves then arrive at our bed. Huh...it's just nice on the bed. I look at Paimon for a while, I see she's already sleeping. I then sleep, waiting for what's gonna be happen tomorrow.

With my kind heart, I want to share the story of Ei and Shogun too. But I guess not this time.

Paimon and they...still don't understand what's going on with her.

Tomorrow day,

Wow! That was a good sleep last night! It's already a long time I'm not sleeping like that (8 hours sleep, dude). I wake up and see Paimon still sleeping tight. Talking about Thoma yesterday is just fun. If I meet him one day, there are gonna be other jokes again from him. 

But...about Ei...nah, I'm just gonna tell everything about that later!

Hmm...it feels so fresh this morning. I decided to take a bath then get my breakfast. After breakfast, Paimon is popping out from the bedroom. She scratches her eyes then looks at me.

"Ah, Y/N. You woke up already. Sorry...I'm late." she said. "Late? No, you don't, it's still morning." I said. "Here, get some breakfast." 

Paimon seems still sleepy like shit, I don't know what makes her so sleepy or very tired. Hmm...maybe cause she went to Seirai Island to save me then she's tired? Hmm...she's never like this before.