Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."

"Are you serious, Miss Yae?"I asked still can't believe what she just told. "*Chuckles*, why do I have to lie to you?" she asked. "Miss Yae! You know more of her, right? Can you tell to us?" Paimon inquired.

Yae approaches closer to Paimon then pats her head. "No one tells you about her?" she asked. "Honestly, we want to know about her from Ayaka, Kazuha, and Yoimiya, but...they just say she's the most important woman in Inazuma. So, we just bet that's right. Isn't she?" I answered.

"Yeah! Seems they kinda don't want to tell us about Raiden Shogun. Why is that? Because she's a cold woman? Because she's different than the other people? OR WHAT?!" Paimon frustrated. 

Yae just laughs at us then she begins to get her serious talk.

"Let me tell you about her then. The Raiden Shogun is the awesome and terrible power of thunder incarnate, the exalted ruler of the Inazuma Shogunate. With the might of lightning at her disposal, she commits herself to the solitary pursuit of eternity." Yae told. "The Raiden Shogun is a firm believer of what she believes to be an eternity—a place in which everything is kept the same, regardless of what goes on. She is honorable in her conduct and is revered by the people of Inazuma."

"Aah...that's why Kazuha, Ayaka, and Yoimiya told us that she is the most important woman in Inazuma. Yeah, it's...make sense at all." Paimon said while looking at me.

"The Raiden Shogun exists in two forms—Raiden Ei, her true identity, and the Shogun, a puppet created by Ei to act as the ruler of Inazuma in her stead while she meditates in the Plane of Euthymia. This puppet follows a set of directives programmed into her, which are extremely hard to modify even by Ei herself. The Shogun is cold and stern in personality, even callous at times; she is limited in emotional expression, has no likes and dislikes, and has no need for recreation. The Shogun thinks of herself as Ei's assistant, and does exactly as she wishes, no more and no less; she cannot act without Ei's direction, and if her usual functions are disabled, the Shogun becomes incapable of doing anything. Due to her limited protocols and Ei's initial indifference for anything other than her goal of eternity, the puppet can easily be manipulated by outside forces. For example, the Kujou Clan and the Fatui tricked her into initiating and maintaining the Vision Hunt Decree." Yae told.

"She divided herself into two forms?! The fuck!" I shocked. "And Raiden Shogun means Ei's assistant?! So Ei...is the real one?! Gee!" Paimon same as shocked as me.

"While Ei has a more stern demeanor than the average person, she is notably more emotive and sociable than the Shogun. Unlike the Shogun, Ei has preferences, such as a love for sweets and her passion for martial arts.  Due to having lost many of her loved ones over the centuries, Ei is driven by a fear of further loss, wanting to preserve Inazuma for all eternity. To this end, she sealed herself in the Plane of Euthymia to keep herself from the effects of erosion, while she created the puppet Shogun to be immune to the decay of the physical body." Yae told.

"Ei seems better than her puppet," I said. "That's...great?" Paimon said.

"While in the Plane of Euthymia, Ei was indifferent to anything that did not affect her pursuit of eternity and had a low opinion of human ambition due to ambition leading to loss and suffering, thus making it incompatible with eternity," Yae told.

I guess that's the only story that she can tell to us cause she just stops until there. That's amazing! I and Paimon not very much go to Raiden Shogun for our history and mysteries book but this strange woman that her name is Yae Miko finally opens the Electro Archon's back story. Fucking great!

"So maybe in your dream before, you were in Plane of Euthymia, Y/N. I can guess the cause of what you describe the Electro Archon behavior...seems she already knew you. But I don't know from where and who." Yae said. "Yes, ok then. How the hell she can know me?" I replied to her.