Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed

"E-Ei?!" Shogun was surprised, she had been stabbed by Ei.

"Get out, of my way, prick. Now, you shall perish!" Ei said.

Ei added her Electro power to kill Shogun. The light it's very bright. I can't see what's going on next round to Shogun. But then I hear an exploding sound, very loud to my ears.

After it gets calmer...

Shogun already becomes dust. Yes...she died.

"*Pant*, *pant*...I should not create you, doll." Ei said. "Ei?" Zhongli called her. "G-guys? Is that you, Barbatos, and...Morax?" Ei asked.

"Yeah! It's us!" Venti replied. "Oh my!" Ei running approaches the Archons then hugs them.

"You both...I never heard again from both of you! But now...I can meet you!" Ei is so happy. "We miss you, Ei!" Venti said. "Don't worry, Ei. If you have any issues, just tell us." Zhongli told.

"And...Traveler and...Paimon. You here too. You both, are my truly kind people." Ei said. "No worries, Almighty Ei! Everything you need help, we can help you!" Paimon said. "Ah, don't call me 'Almighty', please. I'm...just like both of these Archons." Ei said.

"No, you more than us, Ei. Shogun now died and now you must face to face heading every your people's trouble. Every." Zhongli told. "Yeah! You have been thought of as their good Archon and their queen in Inazuma. Of course, this is for you to take any responsibilities for them." Venti told.

"Their good Archon? Their queen? Oh my, all this time I'm so selfish to them. I'm just kept staying in the Plane of Euthymia and just sitting there without doing anything. Plus Shogun in this past week made a lot of accidents." Ei feels sorry.

"But...Shogun is my replacement and I'm the one who rules everything, for me that everything is not much good for my people. And Shogun acts cold so bad." she explained.

I, Paimon, Venti, and Zhongli are just silent. We keep listening to her story but we know that Ei feels guilty of all of these.

"Am I...sure is the good Archon and queen for...my people?" Ei asked us.

"You feel guilty, you feel sorry, you feel mistaken, and that's already telling all the truth from you to us, Ei. Good Archon not always acts nice to their people." ok, Zhongli talks wisely again.

"Is that mean...you, Barbatos, Morax, you are good Archons but not act nice to your people?" Ei asked a stupid question. "Umm...not mean like that, Ei. What Zhongli means is..." Venti said.

"What Zhongli means is Archon may be good but they act not nice to their people not mean they are not nice to their people. Maybe because they are shy, not confident." I explained as I can.

"And in their heart...they love their people, Ei," I added.

Ei is just silent. Also Venti, Zhongli, and Paimon look at me. Venti winks at me, Zhongli nods, and Paimon nods excitedly. But Ei? I guess she needs to think.

She suddenly smiles a little, "Oh, I understand about that. So...maybe that's like me. You're right."

"Ok then! After we long time no see then we hug each other then we had conversations for a while, now...what?" Venti inquired. "Now? Hmm..." Ei turns her body then approaches where she killed Shogun there.

"You know, before I was wearing my Musou no Hitotachi to kill her. That is the only power to end her life forever." ooh! So that's why so bright.

"But I don't see the lights go up, Ei," Paimon said. "Maybe you don't realize. You close your eyes to avoid the brittleness. Oh yes, before...I appeared but once again I guess you guys do not realize." Ei said.