Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree

"Thank you, Her Excellency." Gorou approaches Kokomi. "No need to thank you. Emergency's ahead, so it's best for me to help you all." Kokomi said.

"And Kazuha...you a little bit late but that's fine," Paimon said. "Cause of business, right Beidou?" Kazuha said glanced at Beidou. "Uh-huh. That was a beautiful war. I never had that war before." Beidou said.

"Beidou, you...help us?" Kokomi asked. "Yeah...a long story. We help you here as the...uh...human feeling." Beidou answered.

"Yes, human feeling..." Kazuha said. "Ahaha, yes...human feeling." Gorou supported but he's a little bit nervous.

"Yeah, human feeling...that's what  Beidou mean...hehe," Paimon said winked at me.

I'm just raising my eyebrows with my smile to Kokomi means what they say it's right.

"Alright...then why Kazuha late before? I saw there is no you on Gorou's team. Then I saw you right when I came here." uh-oh...it seems Kokomi strange with Kazuha.

She then approaches Kazuha and Beidou, she narrowed her eyes to them.

"Kazuha..." Kokomi called him. "Yes...m-my...my lady?" Kazuha stammered. "Don't lie to me. I can't be lied to." Kokomi narrowed her eyes to him.

"*Sighs*, well...ok then let me tell you the true one," Kazuha said.

He tells everything based on when he told me and Gorou about the business with Beidou. Before I and Gorou and the others go to the beach.

Later,

"Alright, I forgive you, Kazuha, and also you Beidou. Next time, if there is some business but for you it's emergency then you have to rush to finish it, you should tell us first. But...next time if there is an incident like this again, you got it?" Kokomi explained.

"Yes, of course," Kazuha responded. "Aight, Captain," Beidou replied.

"Right, cause this already calm, no battle again, now what?" I asked. "Do your own business, Y/N. After this, I and Gorou gonna discuss Vision Hunt Decree. I heard from people that Vision Hunt Decree made trouble...again." Kokomi replied.

"Vision Hunt Decree?" Paimon seems confused. "The one that was created by Shogun, right?" I inquired. "Precisely," Gorou answered.

Vision Hunt Decree has become gossip by everyone in Inazuma City. Plus Shogun become crazier they say. I don't know what's the issue but that can't be good if Shogun even becomes the gossip.

Suddenly, after talking about Vision Hunt Decree and Shogun, I remember something. Yes! Maybe I can ask Ayaka or Thoma-no Thoma he's just a housekeeper, to know about Vision Hunt Decree and Shogun herself. Why? Because they must know what's the reason of these all.

And Shogun...is she creating that with herself without Ei? Or Ei just knows but she does not care about it? But Shogun is just a puppet, how the hell...

Inazuma become dizzier for me. Every trouble, the incident, is always confusing. Always need to solve the puzzle to know what's the answer.

After we chit-chat for a while, then Gorou, Kokomi, Kazuha, and Beidou leave, I better go to the Kamisato Estate.

"Hi! Where are you going? Trying to leave Paimon in this creepy atmosphere?" Paimon called me. "C'mon! We are now going to the Kamisato Estate." I replied. "Kamisato Estate? For what?" Paimon asked. "You'll know later, Emergency Food," I said.

"Ugh...CAN YOU STOP CALLING ME EMERGENCY FOOD? YOU SCUMP!" that goddamn fairy is angry but I don't care about that, I better go there.

At Kamisato Estate,