Chapter 44: On the way to the party!

Ayaka's P.O.V.,

"Good afternoon, Ei." I greeted her.

I have a plan that I'm gonna stay in Tenshukaku for a while so I can do my plan. Well...I know it's weird to hear but...let's just see it later for the results.

"Good afternoon! Umm...you're...Ayaka, right?" Ei replied. "Yes, right," I answered. "Oh, *laughs*, pardon me, I always forgot my people's name. Alright, what is it, Ayaka?" she asked.

"It's ok, Ei. So...if you're not bothered, can I...stay in your house...for a while?" I inquired.

"Huh? Stay at my house? Hmm...wow!" suddenly she is wowing. "Umm...why "wow", Ei?" I asked. "I was just thinking about something! If you stay at my house, it could be crowded! Haha! I love crowded!" she said.

Gee, this one is so cheerful than the old one.

"Y-yeah...can I?" I inquired once again. "Sure, sure! Come!" Ei answered.

I look at her house. Wow...true it is huge.

A lot of furniture. Well...this is just as nice as my home.

"Make yourself comfortable, Ayaka. If you need something just tell my maids or my guards." Ei said. "Sure thing. Thank you, Ei." I replied.

"No problem. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you." Ei said. "Forgot what, Ei?" I asked. "I'm gonna lead you to your room," she answered, smiling sweetly at me. "Alright then," I said.

Later,

"This is your room. Make yourself just like a mistress here." Ei said.

I see the room and that it's so big! It's just like a ballroom but it changes to become a bedroom! Seriously!

"Ei...are you serious? This room it's...too huge for me." I said. "I am. Come on, don't be shy like that. You are part of the Kamisato Family. So that's why I give you this." Ei said.

"O...k then. Thank you so much, Ei." I said thankfully. "No, I'm the one who thanks you. Just make yourself a mistress here," she said.

Later after that, Ei leaves me but...

I hold the door handle.

"Wait, Ei!" I said. "Huh? Something wrong?" Ei asked. "Umm...no. Umm...where are you gonna sleep?" I asked a...kinda awkward question.

"*Laughs*! What? Do you want to spy on me?" she continued to laugh. "N-no! No way, Ei! What I meant is...I just wanna ask that." I said.

"Well...I'm sleeping near your room. The main thing is, on this floor." she explained. "Oh, alright then! Thank you, Ei." I replied.

"*Chuckles*, no problem. But...can I ask you this time?" she inquired. "Anything, I mean yeah," I replied.

"Why do you want to stay here? Is it something wrong with Kamisato Estate?" Ei asked, she must be asking this to me.

"Well...for now Kamisato Estate has a lot of business and...people," "And?" "And...Ayato told me that I have to move from Kamisato Estate for a while because people back and forth." I explained, lying.

"So he told me that I'm not gonna be focused to do my job there. I said it's fine but...he is very worried about me." I added.

"Hmm...your big brother very worried about you I see," Ei said. "Yes. I have no choice gonna stay in where then because you are so cheerful, Ei, I better stay here." I said.

"*Laughs*! Oh my! Alright then, I see, I see." she said. "Yeah, *laughed*!" I also giggle.

"Ok. Now because there is something in your house, you can stay here as comfortable as you like, Ayaka!" Ei said. "Thank you once again, Ei," I said.