Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time

We are already in front of her shrine. Gosh...I can't blink cause this place is so gorgeous.

"Is this her shrine?" I asked. "Yes. If there's something we have to report, we go here for telling her then she can help us solve the problems. You 2 want to wait here or follow me once again?" Teppei answered.

"Of course we want to follow you, Tep! We want to see Her Excellency!" Paimon replied. "Alright, alright, come then. Don't be nervous and shy, Her Excellency is not like Raiden Shogun." Teppei said. "Yeaaaaayy! Let's gooo!" Paimon is so excited.

Her Excellency's shrine it's so clean and neat. There is 4 water fountain welcoming us (sorry If I mistaken). There is some maiden around the shrine. And the most seen is...the shrine, with a purple roof.

"Teppei, is she really in there?" I asked. "Yes. If she wants to go somewhere, she must be telling us first so we can know." Teppei answered. "Yeah must be, Y/N," Paimon said. "I'm just to make sure," I said.

Teppei knocks on the door of the shrine. We waiting for Her Excellency to get out.

Then...no long after...

"Ooh, Teppei. What is it?" a girl with a very unique outfit came out from the shrine. "Here, Her Excellency. Both of these people already woke up from their death-I mean...from their sleep." Teppei said.

I look at the girl and she also looking at me. She approaches me so fast like she misses someone.

"Ooh my, you already woke up! I'm so...relieved," she said. "Yeah, we just sleep. Maybe because we too tight for our sleeping, so you thought we die-no...we passed out." Paimon said. "Yeah, I'm so sorry I'm misunderstood," she said. "It's fine, Her Excellency," I said.

"Ah yes, don't call me Her Excellency except for my subordinates. Just call me Kokomi. Sangonomiya Kokomi." she said. "Ok, Kokomi. My name is Y/N L/N and beside me here is Paimon, my companion." I said. "Hi there, Kokomiii!" Paimon said.

She is a young woman with long, light salmon-colored hair with light blue ends. Her hair is tied in a bow ponytail and held up with indigo, fin-like decoration. Her irises consist of a gradient from pink at the bottom to dark indigo at the top and lack distinct pupils. Her attire is primarily navy, indigo, and white. She wears a navy-blue kimono-like coat with white accents that resemble waves. The ends of her sleeves are frilled and decorated with shell-like details, while the hem at the top is scalloped to look like fins.

Hmm...like a fish athlete.

"Teppei, it's very thank you so much of your help rescue these warriors," Kokomi said. "Your very welcome, Her Excellency. All your quests are in good progress if you need my help and other of my friends." Teppei replied. "Yes, now help me do the quests that I gave to you before. That can be clear if you with your friends, Teppei." Kokomi said. "Sure, Her Excellency. Good luck with your work too, I'm gonna go." Teppei said then leaves.

"*Sighs*, Teppei is a very diligent and smart subordinate than other of my subordinates," Kokomi said still looking at Teppei leave far and far. "I very much trust him as the believer. He always says the truth although that truthness is rude for me to hear, that's very fine."

"Yeah, honesty is the one who can make us successful," I said. "Although is bad or good, honesty is our only medicine to the light," Paimon said. "*Chuckles*, indeed. Say, you both very good at advising." Kokomi said. 

"Really?" I asked. "Mhm, oh yes can you both...follow me out of my shrine? We can take a walk around Watatsumi Island. There is something I want to talk about with you." Kokomi said. "Why not. Let's go." Paimon replied.

I replied with my nod then we take a walk with Kokomi around Watatsumi Island.

Later...

"You know why I called you warriors before?" Kokomi asked. "Ah yes, I'm not a warrior, Kokomi. I'm just a fairy that always accompanies Y/N." Paimon said. "Also Emergency Food," I said a little laugh at her. "Stop calling me that!" Paimon is angry again.

"Ooh, forgive me. Cause as I can saw you, you like a warrior too, Paimon." Kokomi said. "Nyehehe, thanks for that. I hope I can be like Y/N." Paimon said.

"And you..." Kokomi said looking at me with her nice eyes. "You indeed a warrior." "You saw me before? When?" I asked. "I was at Kannazuka with some of my subordinates. I want to go to Kujou Encampment to clear all the mess up and in the middle I on the way to there, I saw you both. Doing your explore while you, Y/N...fighting the samurai gangster." Kokomi told.

"Hmm...I see." I said. "Your power, Y/N...it's so...powerful. I never see such a powerful person like you." Kokomi said. "Thanks, Kokomi. Oh yeah, and...why you want just us who call you "Kokomi", Kokomi?" I inquired.

Kokomi keeps walking, looking at Watatsumi Island, and she seems to think about the answer.

"Traveler...aren't you?" she asked. "Yeah, that's me. Why?" I asked back. "Mmm...I see. I knew you already." Kokomi said. "Let me guess, from Kazuha? Ayaka? Yoimiya? Sayu? General Sara? General Gorou?" Paimon guessing all the names she remembers.

"No...from myself," Kokomi said. "Eh?" Paimon is confused. "I knew you already from a lot of information from Mondstadt and Liyue...and for now, Inazuma. You both...are always serious and joyful to do your mission. I...I'm kinda jealous of that." Kokomi said.

"*Laughs*, why then, Miss Kokomi?" I inquired.

"No nothing...I was just...you know, I'm different than you. I'm as a descendants of Sangonomiya have to always monitoring this and that, doing this and that, and...I never have my time to spent the break time...almost." she told.

I and Paimon shocked no play. If that's the Kokomi-I mean the real Kokomi...is that her? Cause as I can see from her face, she's not the type of girl who has to go there and go here for the safety and others.

She just look down and I can feel her tiredness over there.

"Ooh! Sorry I was...daydreaming before. Come, let me show you good locations in Watatsumi Island." Kokomi said, walk first than us.

Paimon looking at me, I know she gonna say something about Kokomi. "What it's going on to her? She's like...need her time for her break but...I guess she just can say that to us-no...to her daydreaming. *Sighs*...poor her." Paimon said. "Yeah...but can we just continue our walk. I guess this is her break time." I said.

"Oh yeah! Paimon not realize that one. Maybe she engages us to have a walk with her around Watatsumi Island...that's for her...uuh..." Paimon said. "Yeah I guess, come on, Paimon." I said.

We approach Kokomi who already a little far than us to have a good nice walk around this beautiful land.

To be continued....