Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her

"What do you want from us?" I asked. "Just follow me, everyone," she replied. "Ok, now Paimon does not trust you even a little. Just tell us a little inch! What and who and why is this happening?" Paimon keeps asking.

"Paimon, stop-" "You will see. Just please trust me for this one. If you don't trust me...maybe you just have fun always in this land," she said.

I and Paimon look at each other, confused, weird, and mostly...more suspicious.

"If we don't trust you...maybe we're just gonna have fun always in this land? What? What is that mean?" Paimon asked.

Wait a minute, I think I know what she means. This one...reminds me of my dream before.

The woman in my dream told me that I have to leave this country before she will punish everyone here, wait-

Is that mean this strange woman knows something? The deep inside of Inazuma?

Later,

We arrive somewhere for me it's full of red. I do not know this place, this woman taking us to the top of the mountain, and we found this place.
What a cool also strange still.

"Miss? What is this place?" I asked

She doesn't answer my question but she let go of her brown hoodie coat then looking at me and Paimon with her elegant smile.

She has purple eyes and long, muted pink hair that is tied at the bottom. She wears a unique and stylized variation of clothing that seems inspired by the colors of this place's traditional outfit. She wears a golden head accessory accompanied by matching golden earrings.
But I see something like different...she has...Vision. I see it on her left earring. Electro Vision.

 Electro Vision

"Uuh...who are you, Miss?" Paimon asked. "*Chuckles*, my name is Yae Miko also knows as Guuji Yae I oversee the Grand Narukami Shrine and am the owner of the Yae Publishing House. Very good to meet you both," she said.

"Yae Miko? Also, known as Guuji Yae? You oversee the Grand Narukami Shrine? And the owner of Yae Publishing House? Huh...Paimon so confused with this one!" Paimon said.

"*Chuckles*, don't worry. You'll know me later. But, do you guys ever heard about me?" she asked. "No, Miss. We never." I answered. "Ah, I see. Fine then. Now, you are in Grand Narukami Shrine. I took you here, for...something private indeed." she told.

"What is it?" Paimon asked. "Come with me, we go into the shrine," she instructed.

Inside the shrine,

"I know you are still strange with me. But just bother that, I am not an evil woman. I need you to come here because of something." Yae said. "Alright then. What is it?" I asked.

"I was don't mean to hear your dream story when you and this little fairy do your dinner. You're that Traveler and...Paimon, right?" she asked. "Yeah. Let me bet, this must be Kazuha's tell." Paimon said. "Kazuha? No. He doesn't tell anything to me. I knew you from Thoma." Yae told.

"Thoma? That guy who works with Ayaka right?" I guessing cause I knew that from Sayu (if you don't remember, read the "The tiny ninja" one).

"Yes, you are right. Did you meet them? Or you met with Ayaka only?" Yae asked.

I and Paimon tell everything we've just met with Ayaka and Sayu, so Yae can understand that.

"Ah, I see. Ayaka must be told all about you to Thoma then Thoma told everything about you to me." Yae said. "Huh! Ayaka is just the same as Kazuha! Ragged." Paimon said.

"*Chuckles*, it doesn't matter. Oh yes for your dream story, Y/N, I'm most impressed with that." Yae said. "Hmm...you met with a woman, wears a pink kimono, and her hair is purple. I know it's unbelievable for you to know that woman, maybe...that woman the one who made Inazuma feel in a cold situation."

"What?! So...you know that woman?! Don't just randomly guess!" Paimon said. "*Chuckles*, you may be already heard of her name," Yae said.

"Umm...wait-don't tell me that's-"

"Yes...what you saw in your dream...it's the Electro Archon, Raiden Shogun," Yae said but her face still smiling, no tense no fear.

I and Paimon just can look at her with our jaw drops.

To be continued....