Chapter 24: Which should I choose?

Paimon did her cleany-cleany. I'm still thinking about what's the answer for Kazuha. I never got a question like this before. 

"Hi, Y/N. I know you still think about that, but I'm here with you." Paimon said. "Yeah, I know. So...you want me to tell you about Shogun then?" I inquired. "What? No, no! We here talking about what's our response to Kazuha's question, right?" Paimon replied. "Oh, now you change your mind?" I asked I make sure she's not lying.

"Huh? Come on, Y/N, what makes you like this sudden?" she asked (oh...she does not lying I see). "Ooh, I mean-ok...ok then," I said.  "Hmm...weird."

"Ok, so...what's the answer for you, Y/N?" Paimon asked. "You know, I guess you just gonna follow me. Are you gonna think about the response?" I asked. "Uuh...Paimon's follow you, yeah, but Paimon sometimes thinking too, you know? Without thinking, Paimon can't do anything." she said.

"I'll take the example when you been kidnapped by Shogun-no...Ei, I'm in there thinking too! I ever told you that I have a feeling that you are on Seirai Island. Then...you survived!" she said. "Hmm...I know." I said. "Paimon not selfish, Y/N. Paimon does her best to make you always ok." Paimon said. "Aww, so dramatic~," I said. "Hi! Paimon serious about that, ok?" she said.

"*Laugh*! Ok, ok, ok, I know, Paimon. Alright, can we just back to our business?" I asked. "Yeah, but I'm still confused, you know? Huh...what's the answer for KAZUHA??" she replied. "Alright, how about this...we're just gonna walking around Inazuma City then, while we're thinking about the answer, shall we?" I inquired.

"Good idea! Walking around Inazuma City, looking at shops, and most importantly is...food...hmm..." Paimon said. "Motherfucker, you just ate your breakfast not long ago," I said. "You so arrogant! We are partners and we are always sharing, right?" Paimon said.

I give up then I just roll my eyes. This fairy...can she just not be like something that makes my Mora down?

Shogun's P.O.V.,

"Kujou Sara," I call her. She doing her military things for the war with her subordinates. "Yes, Almighty Shogun? What is it?" Sara replied. "You...doing your training, huh?" I asked. "Yes. Is it a matter, Almighty Shogun?" she answered.

I know she's strong and bold to face the battle. She never looks back and always runs through wherever she goes. She teaches everything she had with her subordinates. And that's what general must be.

But...something weird happen since Ei told me something when I'm alone (with her). I don't know what makes her change her mind, but she said she doesn't want to have a battle with Sangonomiya Kokomi. The excuses it's...that will make more disaster for Inazuma.

I kinda disagree with that, for me, the battle can answer everything unless well planned.

I look at Kujou Sara, she's the trustworthy general for Ei, so I trust her too.

"Is there something...you want to tell, Almighty Shogun?" she asked. I look at her seriously, I'm kinda confused about what to tell her about Ei's disagreement.

"Umm...about the battle...did you plan carefully?" I asked. "Sure, Almighty Shogun. As soon as possible I will do my best for our champion," she answered. 

I just nod. I'm better talking again with Ei about the battle.

"Alright, thank you so much, Sara." I am thankful. "Your most welcome, Almighty Shogun," Sara replied.

I go where there are no people around, so I can have a serious talk with Ei alone.

"Ei, I honestly disagree with you," I said. "Disagree with me? It's useless you come to see Sara but what I told you you didn't tell her." Ei seems angry with me. "Let me tell you this, Ei. For me, the battle can answer everything unless well planned. So we can know who should do the responsibility." I told.