Chapter 19: Walking with Ei

Paimon's P.O.V.,

"I just don't want her to get dangerous." I worried about Y/N. "Same. Say, Paimon...how can you both meet each other?" Ayaka asked.

"Umm...well..." I supposed I don't want to tell it cause it's so embarrassing for me to tell (you know, the story when the Traveler met Paimon).

"Come on, just tell us," Thoma said. "Umm...but don't laugh, ok?" I said. "Laugh? No, no, we're not gonna laugh. But if this blonde-haired guy laughs...I'll handle the situation, Paimon. Don't worry about that." Ayaka said.

"Good idea, thanks, Ayaka. Well...how do I start first...ah yes!" I then begin to tell them...the goddamn...story of me met for the first time with Y/N.

Later,

"Owh...that's...cool," Ayaka said. "Yeah, wow, I never heard a story like this before. You guys are destined to meet of course." Thoma said. "Hehe, yeah! Paimon also can't believe Y/N gonna save me, *chuckles*." I chuckled.

"You go through Mondstadt and Liyue, is that not tiring?" Ayaka inquired. "Not at all. We already get used to it for our adventure." I answered. "Hmm...I see. It's very amazing if you both are not tired do your commission and adventure. But, how're Inazuma commissions if I want to know?" Thoma asked.

"Umm...just the same like Liyue's and Mondstadt's commissions. Kill the target and rescue people, yeah just the same." I replied. "Honestly, I want to go to Mondstadt and Liyue. Both of them stick together. But, it seems because of my job...*sighs*..." Ayaka said.

"Yeah...I want to go back to my homeland. I miss everything in Mondstadt. Maybe it's already more growing. Sadly, my job's here, so I can't go anywhere." Thoma said.

"Don't worry, guys! Next time, I will engage you to those 2 perfect lands!" I said. "Thank you, Paimon! You help us so much." Ayaka replied. "Can't wait to see my homeland," Thoma replied.

We are still on the boat, on the way to Seirai Island. By the look from my eyes...it's so strange. There is a floating tornado cloud with a purple silhouette. And there is a mountain with floating rocks on the top. Ugh...it's so scary!

"Uuh...what do you think of that place?" I asked Ayaka and Thoma.

"Tense," Ayaka answered.

"Dark," Thoma replied.

"Well...my answer same as you," I said.

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"A lot of them leave. A lot of them were scared. They leave with their scaredness. And this island just empty." Ei said. "Oh yes, can we just not walk here and there and do explore? Cause it feels awkward and weird." I said.

"Ah-so sorry. I kinda tense near the person although we already know each other." Ei said. "Ooh, it's fine. So...umm...what is that place? It seems like a village." I crossed my finger to the place like a village (a little bit the same as Konda Village).

"It's Koseki Village. Like I said before, people who live here then leave because of this disaster." Ei said. "Ooh...so...these are their living?" I inquired. "Yes," she answered shortly.

"Gee...we need to stop this," I said. "Stop this? You think you can do it?" Ei asked. "Umm...hope so," I said. "This is a huge one, I don't think you can do this," Ei said. "Well...from our fought before in Plane of Euthymia, you see my power, right?" I said. 

"Yeah, and that's still lost to handle this," Ei answered. "Aww...ok then," I said but I'm still optimistic myself to become stronger, stopping this land to not being so dangerous.