Introduction + Trailer + Playlist

When Storms Come and Stars Collide

[Book I]

Written By Starswim

~

"Storms clouds may gather and stars collide, but I will love until the end of time" 

~ Moulin Rouge

~

Thank you all for choosing to read this series. I hope you'll enjoy it. Don't be afraid to leave a comment below or click the star. Your opinions matter.

This book is a Jane/Thor story with minor Loki/OC on the side. However, don't expect romance at first sight. I love slow-burn and realistic stories, even though Marvel has sci-fi and fantasy. I promise you won't be reading the same story, not entirely, just making small changes and adding new events to make the story interesting. For each chapter, I will do my best to portray each canon character accurately and create original characters as if they are real human beings. No one is perfect, but God still loves us all the same.

~

Warning

This book is rated for teens and up. It contains content that is inappropriate for younger viewers. That includes violence, no surprise that this is Marvel, and there will be swearing, much to Captain America's dismay. Some scenes could trigger someone's emotions. Subjects include drug and child abuse, red flags to toxic relationships, birds and bees, and derogatory comments regarding gender, size, ethnicity, and race. It's never my intention to offend anybody when writing the dialogue. Unfortunately, this world contains some individuals who want to be mean or raised to believe that using these terms is okay. It's wrong regardless, and this is intended to acknowledge and learn from it. That being said, please forgive me and read with caution. When a new trigger warning comes up, I'll do my best to inform you beforehand.

~

Disclaimer

I don't own anything that belongs to Marvel except for plot twists and my original characters. Anyone who wishes to make a fanfic based on this alternate universe and/or include my OCs in their story should notify me for permission and give me credit. Thank you.

~ 

MEET THE CREW

Here's an introduction to the main characters, especially the OCs, so you can better picture them.

~

Jane Foster

An astrophysicist reaching for the stars...

"Every theory must be taken into account, no matter how ridiculous the possibility seems"