Chapter 61

Chapter 61

●●●

Partially because Taehyung couldn't stomach car rides and partially because Jungkook was lazy, they ended up taking the train. Their luggage was relatively modest. One medium sized suitcase, in which Jungkook had easily been able to fit both all the clothes he needed as well as the ones he had picked out for Taehyung. They had spent all of their train ride watching some kdrama sharing the same headphones and snacking. Admittedly Jungkook was just glad to get away from his uni. Theoretically he still would have had another two days of courses this week but he knew he could easily catch up on what he had missed once he came back.

Riding on the subway certainly turned out to be more stressful with Taehyung than taking the train had been. Jungkook could tell he was on edge whenever anyone accidentally brushed shoulders with him, so he tried his best at distracting Taehyung. First he talked about how his parents had always wanted a cat of their own and there was a good chance that they weren't going to give Tuna back. The second part had been a joke, but when Taehyung seemed genuinely worried about not getting Tuna back, Jungkook quickly assured him that they would.

After that he decided to hint at his plans for their time in Seoul to Taehyung. When that didn't help at all either, Jungkook eventually decided to go with something else. He guided Taehyung to stand in the corner before doing what any good kdrama main character would do and used his own body as a shield between Taehyung and everyone else. One hand was holding onto the handrail next to Taehyung while the other one was casually placed against the wall on his other side. Admittedly he was quite literally dying of embarrassment because oh god, was he glad Taehyung didn't know what was normal for humans, and because their faces were only centimeters apart. But at least Taehyung seemed a lot more relaxed having Jungkook this close rather than some strangers from the subway.

"So what do you think about going to a bar once we got our stuff to the hotel?" Jungkook was aware of what had happened last time he had taken Taehyung into a crowd of drunk people, but this time he'd be more careful. And he knew Taehyung would too. He wasn't going to make the mistake of leaving Taehyung alone again and the bar he wanted to go to was also a lot less crowded than your standard club.

"I don't mind... what are the rules this time?" Taehyung asked, his body swaying softly because the subway had went into a curve. Jungkook gay panicked for a second because holy shit did Taehyung's lips get close to his.

"Rules?" Jungkook asked dumbly for a second before he remembered the rules from last time. "Oh right. Similar to last time. No killing or hurting anyone no matter how annoying they may be. Stay by my side the whole time... but you're allowed to drink. Call it dumb curiosity but I really want to know if you can even get drunk." He chuckled. If Taehyung could get drunk, how would he act if he was? Was he a cute drunk? A loud drunk? Hopefully not an aggressive drunk though.

"I know I can get drunk. Jimin told me sirens get drunk... we just need a lot more than a human to get there." Taehyung explained, once again swaying but this time Jungkook was ready, quickly moving a couple of centimeters away too. He had no intention of getting a heart attack.

"You have no idea how much you need, right?" Jungkook asked curiously but Taehyung shook his head. "Okay, so I'll ask Jimin about that... so how about we maybe buy some alcohol that is cheaper for drinking before we go into the bar... and then we drink some good cocktails there for the taste?" The longer Jungkook continued to voice this out loud the more he realized this was probably dumb as fuck.

Maybe he was going to check how exactly Taehyung reacted when he was drunk and if it seemed harmless, they would go to the bar and if it didn't then they would stay in. That sounded a lot less dangerous.