Chapter 18

A/N
Pffff no I didn't update... you are seeing things...

Weird ideas people get these days~

Chapter 18

●●●

The evening went by without any further complications. Taehyung seemed to like the food, the waiter didn't get as close as he had before anymore and Jungkook honestly felt relieved everything was going well now.

It really looked like Taehyung was putting an effort into acting human. While they were eating he kept urging Jungkook to continue talking. Just random stuff. Jungkook talked a bit about his friends, what growing up here had been like.

But also things that didn't have much to do with him. He told Taehyung a bit about how much humans knew about the ocean. How they actually had found a way to go to the moon and Taehyung seemed genuinely curious.

When they had made it home, Jungkook slipped out of his jacket while Taehyung fumbled with his shoelaces. At least he didn't need Jungkook to untie them. Just to tie them up.

"You know. Before you showed up here I actually thought my life was boring." Jungkook chuckled as he made his way over to the living room, but then he had to think about something else. The last few weeks Taehyung had been blocking the bathtub most of the time.

He missed taking baths... he'd been so stressed and the tension in his shoulders certainly wasn't getting any better. When he stopped in his tracks Taehyung almost ran into him. The siren looked startled but at least he wasn't hissing. That was a good sign. Taehyung didn't show as much aggression towards him when it came to body contact anymore.

It was still very clear that the siren did not like being touched at all, but when Jungkook moved too close he no longer looked like snapping any second.

"I think I'm going to take a bath."

To his surprise, Taehyung followed him to the bathroom. Well, actually it wasn't that surprising. It was already pretty clear that the siren had no real sense of decency. Clearly nudity was not something he thought he had to hide.

So when the bathtub was filled and Taehyung had sat down on the ground next to the sink, Jungkook really didn't think too much about it as he slipped out of his clothes. There were so many other things he had to worry about regarding Taehyung. He didn't give a shit about being naked around the siren. Not even when the siren gave him a very clear once over.

It wasn't really sexual. Just like he was inspecting something he hadn't seen before.

Nevertheless, it made Jungkook feel a little awkward as he turned around to grab one of the bath bombs Eunji had given him last Christmas. He could still feel Taehyung's eyes on him. "You know... humans usually don't stare at each other's dick unless they are about to have sex. It comes off as a little perverted."

When he turned around he found Taehyung tilting his head in question. Jungkook dropped the bathbomb in the bathtub as he answered.

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

He glanced back to find Taehyung grimacing. He snorted. Wow, the siren had just deadass rejected him after seeing his ass... how could Jungkook ever live with that?

"If not it's a bit rude to look at my dick. You know, the third thing between my legs."

This time it was Taehyung's turn to snort. Jungkook watched in amusement as Taehyung blinked, sniffing the air before looking at Jungkook in confusion. The room had filled with the soft smell of lavender from the bath bomb Jungkook had chosen.