I.I.: Two years later

"So, when will we arrive on Helicarrier?" Asked Steve Rogers, who was about 15 minutes ago picked up by agent Coulson.

"We'll have to stop by to pick up Liam Mills. He will be a great help with the situation." Answered Coulson and both men felt the plane lower down. Rogers looked out from a small window and saw a lonely house by the side of a forest. They landed few meters from the fence and Coulson walked out of the aircraft, Steve curiously following him. In front of the house stood annoyed looking Asian man with a thermos in one hand and a bag in the other.

"I'm not even surprised that you know of our arrival." Said Coulson with tiny smile.

"I stalked your frequency." Said Liam with bored expression.

"Of course you did..." Sighted Coulson in defeat and walked back into the plane. Liam followed him without another word.

Steve watched the man who sat opposite of him with interest. Liam nodded at the Captain in greeting, Steve mimicking the gesture. The flight was quiet. Liam stared at the ground the whole time and looked to be deep in thoughts. He didn't look like much. Sure, he had some muscle, but he looked ordinary. Steve was curious about what the man had up his sleeve.

-Time skip-

After they landed on the Helicarrier, Liam hurried out with great speed, leaving the other two in dust. Never in his life was he forced to endure situation that awkward. I watched you while you were sleeping. Christ, Coulson should really tune his fanboy down sometimes. Not waiting for the other two, Liam made his way deeper into the Helicarrier. On his way, he smiled at Natasha Romanoff, who was heading out to Coulson. He entered the bridge and saw Director Fury sending orders left and right. He chose to ignore the man and instead went to greet Maria Hill.

"Hey, how's your hand?" He asked, referring to the latest fuck up the Shield had, where Maria just barely escaped the collapsing base.

"The hand's fine but my ego took a nasty hit." She smirked at Liam.

"Mills! Keep your hands where I can see them, please." Shouted Fury and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't even want to know." He said truthfully. That was the moment Natasha entered with Bruce Banner on her heels. She nodded at Fury and headed straight to Liam.

"How are you holdin' up?" Asked Liam since he already heard the news about Clint.

"I'm fine." Nat snapped back with a glare, quietly warning him. Liam childishly puffed out his cheeks and turned his back to the red head. Natasha snorted and playfully punched him in the bicep of his right hand. Her eyes widened, when she felt the muscle.

"Damn! You worked on yourself?" She asked as she squeezed his arm. Liam slapped her fingers away and moved out of her reach. He wanted to say something, but Fury was faster.

"Mills, could you, please, help and find Loki. Here, every second counts." Said the director and Liam nodded. He walked up to the nearest computer and laid his hand on it. Millions and millions of pictures flooded his mind. And he searched for a single face. He smiled.

"Stuttgart, Germany, Twenty-eight, Königstraße. He's not exactly hiding."

"Captain, you're up."