II.III.: Get in bitches, we're goin' shoppin'

"You don't- Oh, great, so you're absolutely useless now." Snapped Rogers.

"Look, I get that you're stressed right now, but fuck you." Bit Liam right back. That earned both of them a slap to the back of their heads from Natasha.

"If Hydra wanted Liam out of the way, then they are preparing for something big, and I'd like to find out what." Natasha said and held up the flash drive with determination. Both men looked at her and then sighted.

"Mall laptop it is then."

-Time skip-

"Don't look over your shoulder Rogers. Use the reflection in glass panels to look behind you." Whispered Liam with annoyed tone and Steve snapped his eyes back in front of him. Then the super solider proceeded to quicken his pace.

"First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk." Growled Natasha and dragged him back by the back of his jacket.

"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off." Steve said and they walked in the Mac store. Natasha quickly made her way to one of the laptops.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up, SHIELD will know exactly where we are." Said Natasha.

"Move amateurs." Liam said jokingly and gently pushed Natasha to the side.

"I thought you-"

"I've been doing this my whole life. I'm still a pretty good hacker. You two cover me." Interrupted Liam Steve's confusion and prepared to get to work.

"How much time do we have?"

"Uh...about nine minutes from...now." Said Liam and popped the flash drive into the MacBook. His fingers started flying over the keyboard.

"You were right, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." He mumbled.

"Can you override it?" Liam hesitated for a moment before answering the soldier's question.

"Have you met me?" He asked with offended tone.

"I don't think we have time for you to try to outrun a robot." Said Natasha as she peered over Liam's left shoulder.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna try running a tracer then. This is a program that Shield developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from."

"Can I help you guys with anything?" Asked an Apple employee near them.

"Oh, no. My fiancés and I were just figuring out with some honeymoon destinations." Lied Natasha without a blink and Steve nearly chocked on his own spit. Liam jabbed his elbow into the other male's stomach.

"Right! We're all getting married."

"Wow, congratulations. Good for you. Where do you guys thinking about going?" Steve peered over Liam's right shoulder and saw that the signal was traced somewhere in New Jersey.

"New Jersey." He answered and avoided the employee's curious stare.

"Oh. I have the exact same glasses." Said the employee with goofy smile as he pointed at Steve.

"Wow, you two are partially twins." Mumbled Liam without lifting his eyes from the screen.

"Yeah, I wish. Specimen. Uh...if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron."

"Thank you." Smiled Natasha. Then, when Aaron left to help other customers, Steve noticed Rumlow and his team on one of the lower floors.

"You said nine minutes, come on."

"Shh, relax. Got it. Wheaton, New Jersey. You know it?" Asked Liam and Steve furrowed his eyebrows.

"I used to. Let's go." Steve pulled the flash drive from the computer and they walk out of the store.

"Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro." Grunted Rogers ad Liam could feel his rising panic.

"Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said." Whispered Liam.

"What?"

"Do it!" And Steve did. Liam let out a chuckle of his own and Natasha tilted her head towards them and laughed too. The agent that was walking in their direction passed by them without any suspicion. As they made their way down the escalator, Natasha noticed Rumlow going up.

"Kiss me." She commanded.

"What?" Steve whisper-yelled.

"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable."

"Yes, they do." She quickly pulled down Steve's head and kissed him making Rumlow look away as he went past them on the escalator. Liam covered his own face by pretending to be fixing his hair.

"You still uncomfortable?"

"It's not exactly the word I would use."

Gah! This is still one of my favorite chapters! Liam really did not give Steve a single fuck XD
I hope you guys liked it. Let me know in the comments what do you think <3