I.II.: Loki

One hour went by after Natasha and Steve left to grab Loki and Liam was hanging out with Bruce in the lab.

"So, what did Natasha do to you to make you come here?" Asked Liam.

"She, uh, she just talked."

"Damn."

"Why? What did she do to you?"

"She tased me." Sighted Liam and Bruce snorted.

"So, what exactly is the reason Fury wanted you here. Not to sound rude, but you seem very, uh, plain." Liam smiled.

"I'm a result of an experimentation. Someone tried transferring human consciousness from one person to another. They tried to erase me from my body and put someone else in. It didn't work, so they just gave my brain a huge boost. Now I'm basically a walking computer." Liam explained and Bruce stared at him with a newfound interest.

"Wow, that's incredible. So you can just mentally connect to any computer here and find out everything?"

"Yea. And I guess I have, uh, some sort of sixth sense. From time to time, I see a flash of a, well, you could call it a false memory, I guess, and in the next few seconds it actually happens. And it's up to me to decide if I want to do something about it or not. I can't control it tho." Liam finished and Bruce looked like he wanted to ask more, but the doctor's attention was drawn elsewhere. Liam looked in the direction of Banner's stare and saw a slim, pale man with black hair being escorted by heavily equipped guards.

"I guess we should go to the bridge. Looks like Natasha and Rogers returned." Said Liam and Bruce nodded.

They quickly found out that the two didn't bring back only Loki, but certain billionaire and a god of thunder as well. After a brief introduction with Thor, everyone sat around a round table and watched Fury talk to Loki.

"In case it's unclear, you try to escape- you so much as scratch that glass. Thirty thousand feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works. Ant. Boot."

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

" Oh I've heard. A mindless beast- makes play he's still a man... How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Ooh. It burns you to have come so close, to have the Tesseract, to have power- unlimited power, and for what? Warm light for all mankind to share? And then to be reminded what real power is."

"Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something."

"Well, that's just lovely." Sighted Liam and he and Natasha exchanged glances.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve turned to face Thor.

"He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard nor any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth, in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

"An army, from outer space?"

"So, he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." Stated Liam.

"Selvig?" Asked Thor, recognition in eyes.

"He's an astrophysicist." Explained Bruce.

"He's a friend."

"Loki has them under some kind of spell... along with one of ours." Said Natasha with neutral voice, But Liam knew better.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here." Steve changed the topic and looked around the table for ideas.