I.IX.: Error

"You're gonna stay here until I call you." Ordered Loki and Liam found himself unwillingly nodding. Loki left. Everything was in fog, he felt like he could not breath on his own. He knew Loki was an enemy, he knew the god wants to kill them. So why couldn't he do anything?

It didn't make any sense.

H̵e̸ ̸d̵i̷d̴n̶'̵t̸ ̴g̵e̸t̶ ̷i̴t̶.̵

H̶̗͍̣̕o̷̫͉̐́͗̉̄w̸̯͑̋̉ ̷̡̩̲̹̲̓c̷̗̺̻͌͜ò̶̠̙͎̹̥͑ͅư̴̢͚͋̒̽̀l̷͓̻̓̈́̋̕d̵̢̛̥̮͕̠͕͛͐̂͝ ̶̝̐̆̈́̉̉̚h̶̡̭͙̟̫̫͌̉̄͛̑e̶̦̠̤̖̊͘͜͝ ̸̢̳̅̿n̵͖̬̺͖͇̋͆̀o̶͇̓̓͋t̶̬̟̯͓̻̻̎͗͛̆̈́̀ ̴̢̹̯̃̎̒͛k̷̖̦͓̣̐͛n̶̢̟͙̰̳̅̇͗o̸̮̝̭͆̾̔̾ͅw̷̨͚̣̗͂̇̈̚͜ ̸̩̯̝͚̪̄̓͠w̶̰̌̔̎̀ḧ̸̠̤̤̭̬́̈́ḁ̵̢̎͒̌́t̴̛̗̅̓́͊ ̷̢̘̼̑͝w̸͉͇̰̍a̵̤͖͂̑̑̈̚s̴͚͂̌̐͌̅͠ ̴̢̻̘̥͒̈́̉̉̀ͅh̶͇̥̔̽̂̎̓ḁ̴̈́̓̉̑̎̚p̴̨͖̪̲͒̒p̵̛̛̰̮̺̳͐͌̔ȩ̴̢̼̓̎̈́͋̎ṇ̶̘͇̽͝͠͝į̸̔n̶̳͇͖̻̺͌̿̆͝g̷̨͙̤͋ͅ?̷̫̖̄̐͂̈͘̕

N̴͕̦̪̘͌̏̋͜͠o̷͔͌̃̎̐͝

Ņ̷̢̜̟̟̗͙̦̲̯̤͍͕͕͈̮̹̠̗̠̭̼̹̹͓͍̭̜̯̘̙̮̤̓̃̈͗͌̋̃͌̿͂͘͝ŏ̴̧̡̧̜̟̠̱̺̺̤̯̠̗͇̥͔̟̗͉̖͎̥̫͚ͅͅ

N̷̛̠̹̼̪̖̝̻̫̝͎̲̝̲̘͈̥͙̱͈̼͕̼̠͈͚̤͇̬͇̲̝̈́͗̇̑̊̌͗͛͌̀̌̂̎̿͋̈̉̿͜͝͝ō̶̜͊͑͌̿̈́͛͛̉́̔̈̅̓̀́̿̑̎͗̇̏̾̄̓̈́̽̄̋͝͝͝͝͠

Error 401 Error 401 Error 401 Error 401 Error 401 Error 401 Error 401 Error 401

E̷̼̭̣͉̜̜̮͓̖̓̓̿̈͐̆ŕ̶̪̹̺͍̠͉̗̳̤͕͉͓͉̪͇̓͘̕r̶̛͉̮͆̅̓̽͑̐̂̿̔̉̈́̉̕͝õ̵̮͕̾̂̏̈͊̚r̵̥̬̬͉̲̝̠̹̲͓͔̒͒̋̀̀̀͒̽̉͂̿͂̍̐͠ͅ ̵̛͚̼̩̄̑́̈̊̒̽̐̃̂͜4̷̧͖̫̪͎̱͔̣͖̖̗̻̼̜͉̃0̵̦̩̠̙͌̿̎̂̀͆̄̈́̍́3̵̧̺͕͓̺̌̀̇͆̒̐͝

access denied

Liam gasped for breath as he regained control of his body and mind. How long was he out of it? The throbbing pain in his arm woke him up and he re-bandaged the wound. With a blue flicker in his eye, he hacked into Stark's camera system and looked around. Loki seemed to be unconscious in the middle of Tony's living room, lying in a pile of rubble. The heroes were slowly making their way through the building to the god. If Liam wasn't mistaken, then the god had no idea Liam slipped from his control. He could work with that.

"Game's over, Loki."

"Truly?" Asked the god, and Liam walked around the corner, eyes blowing blue. And most importantly, a gun to his head in his own hand.

Liam blinked away the vision and smirked. After all, he could have a little bit of fun. He grabbed the gun that was lying on the floor and headed to the living room. Then he just waited around the corner for the right moment.

"Game's over, Loki." Said Stark with pleased smile.

"Truly?" Liam made his way into the room, gun to his temple and with eyes glowing blue with the colour of his own powers. The Avengers froze, staring at the man. Natasha and Clint with horror in their eyes and Liam almost smiled at them. Almost. The heroes had no idea what to do, but Liam decided to end their suffering.

"Truly." He said and aimed the gun at Loki, the god looking at him in disbelief. Liam sweetly smiled at him and let his eyes turn back to their chocolate brown.

-Time skip-

"Where are the Avengers?" Asked one of the few councilmen on the call wit Fury.

"I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts. I'd say they've earned a leave of absence."

"And the Tesseract?"

"The Tesseract is where belongs...out of our reach."

"That's not your call."

"I didn't make it. I just didn't argue with the god that did."

"So, you let him take it... and the war criminal Loki, who should be answering for his crime."

"Oh, I think he will be."

"I don't think you understand what you've started, letting The Avengers loose on this world. They're dangerous."

"They surely are, and the whole world knows it. Every world knows it!"

Unknown joined the call

"What is this?!"

"A warning. If you decide to endanger lives of millions of innocent one more time, every single piece of personal data,..." As if on command, the screens of the councilmen were filled with information about themselves.

"...information and pictures," Photos appeared.

"...everything will be on the internet sooner, than you'll be able to say..."

"...Bang."

Unknown left the call