I.V.: A blast from the pa-...uh, future?

When Liam arrived into the lab, the argument was in full swing.

"What's going on in here? Stop acting like a bunch of little kids!" He shouted over them. He then noticed the weapon on one of the tables. He picked it up, scanned it and then furiously turned to Fury.

"Shield's using Hydra's weapons!" Said Stark.

"I noticed, and never in my life I would have thought that they would use my attacks on the enemy bases to get a hold of them. I still see the best in people." Liam growled and Fury nervously watched the man. The argument resumed and Liam felt a vision coming. He tried to ignore it at first, but after a while, he let it take over.

"Doctor Banner, put down the sceptre."

"Got it?"

"Sorry, kids. You don't get to see my party trick after all."

"Oh my god."

BANG!

Everything else was jus a mess of red, orange and black.

Liam's eyes snapped open. He looked around, searching for the fire, but found nothing. His eyes met Natasha's. She looked at him and frowned her eyebrows in question. Then his brain finally managed to process what had, well, what would happen.

"WATCH OUT!" He shouted.

"What?" Asked half of the people that were in the room.

"TAKE COVER!" He rushed to Natasha, to protect her from the blast, but he wasn't quick enough.

BANG!

The explosion shattered the glass windows and Liam, along with Bruce and Natasha fell down.

Liam groaned and grabbed his bleeding forearm. He quickly checked the injury and was glad to find out that no important veins were cut. He looked around for the other two. Liam could see Natasha eight feet away from him, trying to rescue her leg from under a large pipe. He got up and lifted the pipe from her leg so she could slip out. He could hear Fury yelling in her earpiece.

"Okay!" She responded to the director, then turned to Liam for confirmation.

"We're okay, right?"