1

Monday. Another new day to be stuck in a classroom full of some spoiled brats. You see I'm in my final year as a college student, which I'm thankful for cause now I can take over my family business. I'm studying Business Management and Photography. So it's really hard.

I woke up with someone on top of me. When I opened my eyes. God, it always feel like this is the first time.

Cute chubby cheeks. Red soft lips. Cat shaped eyes. Cute nose. Everything about her is perfect. And I know too well that I love this woman soo much that I would kill myself for her. Cheesey I know. I check the time and it's still six in the morning. We need to get up soon.

"Baby" I said shaking her a bit. She just tightened her hold on me and snuggle her face on my chest.

"Baby, you need to wake up. I still have to go to school and you as well" Just to make things clear we're not classmates. The opposite actually. She's my Professor. Yes, you read it right. My Professor.

You're probably asking why she's my teacher, professor, whatever. Well, she don't trust the girl and boys in my University. Yup. She trust me but not the students here. I find it sweet. Before she did this she asked for my opinion and permission first. She doesn't just make decisions without me knowing. And that's one of the reasons why I love her. She always consider my opinion first before doing something.

"Ten more minutes" She mumble against my chest.

"If you get up now, we'll still have time to eat outside" I said softly while playing with her silky hair.

"Fine, but give me kisses first" She said and pout. I smiled and showered her with butterfly kisses. "I love you"

"I love you more. Now get up cause you stink" That's a lie of course. She smells heavenly even if she won't bath in three days.

_______

"Drop me here love" I said unbuckling my seatbelt. She look at me confused. Cute. "What? These nosy students might get suspicious"

"It's a bit too far from here tho and I don't want you to walk that far without me! Some girls might flirt with you" She said in a serious tone.

"It's not that far and if you like you can watch me from afar and also can wait for me from a distance" I smiled placing my hand in hers. I won't force her if she don't want to. She sigh and nodded.

"Okay, but I'll be watching you so you better not talk to some girls" She pouts.

"I won't. I only want you and you only" I assured her and place a gentle kiss on her forehead and lips and smiled. "Te'amo"

"I love you too" She replied and kissed me again on the lips. "Now get out cause your gonna be late and I don't tolerate with that kind of behavior in my class" She winked. I laugh and went out not before blowing her a kiss.

__________________
Short I know. I'll try and make it longer next time :)

~M <3

                             -Knorr Cubes-