16

Lisa POV

"Okay, everyone settle down!" Jennie half yelled. Everyone instantly shut up and went to their seats.

"Today we have a guest so please behave and be respectful" She started and that's when a tall dork came in.

"Oh wow he's cute"

"He looks my type"

"Is he single?"

Everyone said whispering to each other.

"This is my brother. He will be in our class until you all graduate. He is also studying to be a teacher so he's hear to see how it's like and to learn some few things" Jennie explained. We agreed on this. Tae will pretend to be her brother and is learning to be teacher.

"Hi, I'm V and I'm good boy" He introduce and bowed. Jennie lead him to his seat which is just in front of Jennie, so if something happens he is close and can react quickly.

"Bro, who's that?" Wendy ask. They don't know yet.

"My mister" I jokingly replied. She looks at me disgustingly.

"As if. You're the gayest person I know. So I rather believe you eating shit than dating a guy" Okay ouch, I don't know what to feel. Kidding.

"Whatever. I'll tell you later so shut up and listen"

"Shut up and dance with me~" She sang. I swear If I get in trouble I'm gonna go pick my cat's shit, put in in a container, and refrigerate it. Keep it for a month and then use it as a jam and put it in Wendy's food. In short I'm gonna preserve my cat's poop and let Wendy eat it. I'm evil, I know.

Anyways, I'm so smart for suggesting my wife a bodyguard. I should get an award  for being the smartest wife of the year.

"Manoban" She suddenly called while I'm praising how smart I'am.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim?" I ask.

"What is the mass of the sun multiplied by 9.6 and devided by 23?" What. The. Fuck.

"Uhmm..." What the fuck do I say?? I look at Wendy and she's trying not to laugh. I step on her foot and she yelp. I look deep into her soul, asking for help but she just ignored me and grinned.

"829,982.6087 ??" Omg omg omg.

"That's.... correct" I look at her eyes wide open.(Y'all see what I did there? *wink*)

What the fuck?! I meam I know I'm smart but like, I didn't know I was that smart! Oh my fucking duck what the fuck.

"Everyone clap for Ms. Manoban" And then they all started clapping. I sit back down still stunned.

"I didn't know you're that smart..." Wendy whispered.

"I didn't know either" I whispered back.

I'm gonna remember this moment for the rest of my life! Take that Elon Musk! I'm so gonna brag about this. Hashtag mathematician.

.
.
"I heard you answered your wife's question correctly?" Jisoo teased. We're here at the field eating our lunch.

"I'm so fucking smart. Take that Seul!"

"You just got lucky Manobal" She replied rolling her eyes.

"So you gon tell us whose that Kim Taehyung is?" Yeri ask.

"That's the bodyguard" I replied while eating my sandwich. They all look at me eyes wide open...hehe

"You crazy or something??" Bam ask.