5

I followed what she said and now we're both walking along the hallway with some curious stares. She entered a door with her name on it. Her personal office. I followed her inside and she's already sitting on her swivel chair with intense glares.

"H-hey hon. W-what's up?" I ask nervously.

"The ceiling. Now sit down Manoban" I sit down instantly almost falling down on the chair.

She didn't say anything else and just continued checking some paperwork or maybe a test. I just stared at her lovingly. Appreciating every details on her face. God really took her time to perfect her.

"Have you eaten already?" She ask but her attention is still on the papers. I wish I was the papers...

"Yeah. How about you?" I ask back still staring at her.

"Not yet" I wish those papers will burn.

I was about to say something when my phone rang indicating I have received a message. I checked who it was and it's from Seulgi. She said she finally ask Irene out this weekend. I feel happy for her cause now she's not single and lonely anymore. I was about to reply her back when my phone got snatch away from me. :(

"Who are you texting?!" She ask in a serious voice.

"Seulgi" I replied trying to reach my phone.

"Who was the girl you were talking to earlier?" Oh. Is she jealous? Let me tease this mandu.

"Oh her? Her name is Irene. Her name is beautiful right?" She raise her eyebrow with a piercing glare. Now I regret my life choices but I'm still gonna tease her more.

"She's also really pretty, did you see her earlier? She's pretty right?" She steps closer and I keep stepping back and now I can feel the wall behind me.

"Tell me Lisa do you wanna die?" She ask. Take me to the place where I used to run~.....

"N-no" Damn it Manoban don't stutter.

"Didn't I say don't flirt with other girls?" I nod. "Then why were you talking to that Irene? And you even called her pretty!" She added sounding a bit jealous.

"Are you jealous?" I tease. She looks at me and scoff and was about to walk back to her chair when I pulled her.

"Let me go and go back flirting with her"She said in a cold voice not looking at me. I pout and pulled her gently and hug her.

"I was just kidding. Yeah she's pretty but you're more prettier. You're gorgeous and beautiful. And besides she likes Seulgi and they're going out this weekend" I said softly while rubbing her back. I've been wanting to hug her since this morning.

"They're going out this weekend?" She ask cutely.

"Yeah. We should go on a triple date" She slowly let go of the hug but not letting my arms go and looked at me. "What?"

"What about my image?" She ask.

"Oh so you care about your image more than me? Ouch pain and suffering!" I said clutching my chest dramatically. She rolls her eyes playfully.

"Of course not. But whose the third one?" She ask tilting her head. Cute.

"Chaeng and Jisoo. Plus we could have a little celebration on Chaeng and Jisoo's engagement, and you could get to know Irene. I'm pretty sure you two will get along" I said.

"Where are we gonna celebrate?" She ask again.

"Maybe in a fancy restaurant and we could invite them over for a drink" We both live in a penthouse. We haven't bought a house yet because we're waiting until I graduate from college.

"Hmm I'll think about amore (love)" She said and stares at me lovingly and I did the same.

"I love you" I smile

"I love you too" She replied with her gummy smile. I then kissed her on the forehead gently and on the lips. I them remembered she haven't eaten her lunch yet!

"Yah! You didn't eat yet. Don't starve yourself because of these paperwork's!" I scolded her.

"Feed me please" She pouts. I raise my eyebrow looking at her.

"You have hands don't you?" I replied.

"You're so mean" She said and pouted even more.

"Fine. Come here and sit down" I said and patted the seat next to mine.

She followed what I said and sat down. Now I'm feeding this big baby.

"Don't stress yourself too much" She nods her head cause there still food inside her mouth.

"Eat your lunch also. Stay hydrated and eat lots of food if you're hungry. I don't mind you being fat or over weight. I will still love and take care of you. What's important is that your healthy and happy. That's what matters to me the most" I continued blabbing. She stared at me and smiled.

"Do you know why I love you? And why I married you?" She ask.

"Because you love me?" I answered cutely.

"That too. But I also married you because you care about me more than yourself. You always prioritize my happiness. You always respect my decision. You know me more than I know myself.  And I know you will always choose me even if I become ugly or fat" She said lovingly and her eyes says it all. Her eyes never lie.

"Yeah and I could say the same" She smiles and placed a short yet soft kissed on my  lips.

———————————————————

Our ship is sailing again 😉

M~<3

                                -Knorr Cubes-