23

The next thing we know, Jeongyeon is now carrying Nayeon from her back. Y'all probably thought she's about to propose now aren't ya. Well she didn't. Lol.

"Faster" Nayeon commanded Jeongyeon.

"I am" Jeongyeon replied.

"No you aren't"

"If I drop you will you shut up?" Jeongyeon asked. Oh wow I salute her for her bravely like the fuck. If I said that to Jennie or even talk back, we'd be probably in court right now filing a divorce and that's the least thing I want.

"How does she have the guts to say that?" Seulgi whispered near my ear.

"I don't know but, I salute her" I whispered back.

"Hey, what are you two whispering about?" Jennie asked.

"Nothing beast" Seulgi replied but whispered the last part

"What did you call me?" Jennie asked glaring at Seulgi

"Nothing hehe" Seulgi laughed nervously and walked away.

After a few more minutes we finally arrived at our camping spot.

"Okay, this will be our camping spot" The james guys said. How can he climb this steep hill with that ginormous backpack tho. Like, he looks like he's about to climb mount everest.

"I have a question. Are you gonna stay with us this whole 2 days?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. To make sure all of you are safe, since there was an outbreak of wild animals around this area but there's nothing to worry about, the professionals are on it and I'm here to make sure everyone is safe" James said assuring us.

I don't actually care cause I can just climb a tree and maybe sacrifice Jungkook.

"Jisoo can you help me set up this tent?"Seulgi asked. Jisoo nods and went to help her.

"Me, Wendy, and Yeri will be putting these lamps around our camping site so it won't be too dark and to make sure there aren't wild animals near our tents" Bam said lifting up the lamps we bought earlier.

"Aight but don't go to far" Jennie replied next to me.

"I'll go set up the bon fire" I said and went to help James.

"Jeongyeon. Can you and Jungkook go get fire woods?" I asked.

"Sure" Jeongyeon responded and went to get some woods with Jungkook.

"It's getting dark. Me and the girls and Tae will go ready the foods" Jennie smiled and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Hi" Someone said from behind. I turn around to see James smiling at me.

"Hi?" I answered.

"Do you not have something to do?" He ask

"What?"

"Do you not have something to do? Like help your friends?" He ask again.

"No. Their almost finish setting up the tents and putting up lamps so I don't think I can help anymore." I simply answered. Fun fact I didn't understand a word I just said.

"How about that girl who kissed you on the cheek? Aren't you gonna help her?" He ask again.

"Her friends are there to assist her so no"

"Well.....I was wondering if..."

"If what?" I ask

"If I can get your number and take you out sometimes? You know?" Did he just asked me out??