26

Third Person POV

"Why do you look like you didn't sleep?" Bam asked looking at Wendy.

"It's because I didn't. They were soo loud!"

"They did the devil's tango?" He asked shock. Wendy shakes her head.

"No. They were watching a horror movie and they kept screaming" Wendy answered rubbing her eyes.

"Poor thing" Jennie commented.

"So, what's todays plan?" Chaeng asked munching on her food.

"Don't talk while your mouth is full" Jennie said and throw some tissues at Chaeng. Chaeng just chuckled.

"Well it's definitely to hot to go swimming so, let's go to the province near here. I heard there's a festival that's happening later." Seulgi comment.

"I heard that too. There will be a lot of food stans and carnival games" Jeongyeon added.

"They also offer horse riding here but the rent is expensive" Jungkook sipping on her banana milk.

"Why do you even need a horse? It's gonna be crowded" Irene replied blankly.

"Exactly. It's gonna be crowded. Since there's gonna see a horse, they will make a path" Jungkook explained.

"I'm speechless" Irene facepalm

"The woman was too stunned to speak" Jisoo said trying the accent. I'm telling y'all they watched too much tiktok.

"What? Are you gonna go near the horse? You will get kicked in the face if you do. So whoever comes near the horse they gonna get kicked in the face" ....

"No no. He's unto something" Lisa said seriously.

"You're not trying to consider his idea right?" Nayeon asked dumbfounded.

"Don't worry she won't. Because if she do consider it, I'm the one whose gonna kick her in the face" Jennie answered and smiled creepily at Nayeon.

"It's a nice idea. So people won't rub their sweaty bodies on you!" Lisa excused.

"I love how you care about me getting touched by sweaty people but no. They will get hurt Lalisa" Jennie reasoned out. Lisa just pouted.

"You look like a duck mate!" Yeri yelled at Lisa.

"Use your inside voice" Irene warned.

"Such uncultured swines" Jeongyeon commented and starts scooping her serial with a fork.....

"Why don't you use a straw instead?" Tae said and handed some straws to Jeongyeon.

Whatever atleast they don't do drugs and shits.

"Let's all meet up later at 10?"

"Aight. Meanwhile Wendy, Bam and I will go somewhere. See ya!" Yeri said and dragged the two with her. Those three are always up to no good.

"Me and kookie will be walking around the resort" Tae said before pulling Jungkook away.

Without another word Nayeon drag Irene, Rosé, and Jennie away.

"Met us here at 10!" Nayeon shouted. The four of us just stared at them.

"So, what now?" Jeongyeon ask dumbfounded.

"I heard there's an arcade around here" Seulgi suggested. We all look at each other and smirked.

"Last one pays for lunch" Jisoo said before running off.

.

Jennie POV

"A spa?" Irene called out.

"Yup, let's go" Nayeon said and went in.

"Hey! We didn't even payed yet!" Chaeng hissed at her and pulled Nayeon back to us

"I booked an entire room just for us. Tae is supposed to be with us but whatever" Nayeon explained.

"Here are the robe's" One of the staff said and handed each of us one.

"After you have changed into robe's, you can come in" The same staff instructed and bowed before entering the room she instructed us in to go.

We all did what she said and took off our clothes and wore the robe's. We then enter the hot steamy room. A staff lead us to our own comfy bed thing. Then more staff came in.

One of the staff's started massaging my back and the others followed suit. Oh my, this feels good.

"Nayeon, this is the best idea you ever suggested" I complimented.

"Do you guys serve food while massaging here?" Chaeng suddenly ask.

"We do" The staff answered.

"Can you feed me while someone massage me at the same time? I'll pay you extra" Chaeng ordered and the staff immediately obeyed.

"This definitely won't be the last time I'll be going to a spa" I heard Irene mumble.

"We also have a sauna here"

"Hmm, what you guys think?" I ask

"Maybe when the others are here" Chaeng said while munching on her strawberries.

"Hand me some" I ask Chaeng and hand out my hand even though I can't see her, cause I'm facing down. I then feel her placing one on my hand. "Thanks"

"I think Nayeon fell asleep" Chaeng called and Nayeon didn't answer.

"What do you think the idiots are doing?" Irene ask

"Probably doing stupid things" I answered.

.

Meanwhile Lisa POV

What's up everybody! We've been here for almost I don't know now. I'm here watching Seulgi and Jisoo fight. Not physically of course. They've been fighting over a teddy bear since earlier. They coated 'I wanna give this to the love of my life'. Meanwhile me and Jeongyeon have been playing this multiplayer racing track console.

"If you can beat me, I'll buy you another cat" Jeongyeon offer.

"Game" I shook hands with her and is now in serious mode.

"The first one to finish 5 laps first, wins" She instructed.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get this over with" I said while gripping on the steering wheel and the other hand on the gear.

1

.
2

.
3

.
Race!

I put my gear on drive and instantly pressed the gas pedal. I'm about to get me a new cat!

For the first and second lap, I was leading. But on the third lap she passed by me. Oh, it's on!. I slow down for a bit making her go way ahead and making her turn towards me with a confuse expression. I shift my gear and smack the absolute crap out of the gas pedal. I think I broke it. The car instantly speed up getting near Jeongyeon's.
Fourth lap, she's still leading while I'm still tailing her.

"Is that all you got Manoballs?" She mocked.

"Don't get to cocky now Yoo Jeongyeon" I smirk.

I'm now beside her car, were side by side. What she don't know is I got trick's up my sleeve. Few feet from the finish line, I quickly turn my wheel to the right making the car drift a bit. Jeongyeon was shock but still drove. Then boom we both cross the finish line at the same time.

We wait for a bit until the screen showed who won......

"Dang it!" I heard Jeongyeon cussed. I laughed at her face.

"Buy me when we get back" I said happily.

———————————————————
Y'all I ain't gonna lie....this is the only thing I've written so far lol. And thankyou all for the congratulations.

Stay safe everyone! Love y'all 💖