12

"Lisayah~" Jennie called. It's Saturday and me and Jennie are here in our balcony having some fresh air.

"Jennie-yah~" I called back with the same baby voice.

"Can you get my phone?" She ask cutely

"Can you get my phone?" I copied her.

"Don't copy me!" She pouts.

"Don't copy me!"

"Jennie is the most beautiful person in the world" She said.

"Jennie is the most beautiful person in the world" I copied her again and stare at her lovingly.

"Lisa, you're making me fall again"

"Is that bad?" I ask still staring at her.

"Yes, because if I fall for you more I might keep you inside my pocket and I will not share you with others" She explained with hand gestures.

"But I won't fit inside your cute little pocket" I said and pout.

"Then I will just not let you go outside the house"

"That's like being put inside a prison nini"

"Then don't make me fall for you even more lili" She said and kissed me on the cheeks "Now go get my phone please" I nod and gave her my phone before going inside to get her phone. Did that make sense?

"Here nini" I said and gave her her phone

"Lisa" She said seriously.

"Uh, what?" I ask

"Who's this girl and why is she inviting you for dinner?" She ask with a deadly glare. I look at her confuse and she shoved the phone screen to my face.

"Ouch nini, my cute face" I whined and rub my face.

"Look at the phone Lalisa" Say lalisa love me, lalisa love me.

I look at my phone and indeed a girl just invited me for a dinner. What the-

"Nini I swear I don't know who this is" I defended.

"Then how did this girl get your number?"

"How do you know it's a girl?" I ask back, which was a bad idea.

"Oh so you're straight now?" She glare at me even more.

"Eh of course not!"

"Then who and how did this person texted you?" She ask one more time.

"I don't know. Maybe this person used their phone to text me?? Wait let me ask" I said and replied the mysterious number.

"You even have the guts to reply back in front of me!" She deadpan.

"Oh it's Nayeon"

"Nayeon? Is that one of your side chick?" She ask and stepped closer.

"N-no! S-she's a friend a-and she was at our w-wedding!" I replied clearly scared for my life.

"Wait what?" Okay now she's lost.

"She was at our wedding. I ask her why we didn't saw her and she said, they had to go early because there was an emergency. And she already have a girlfriend" I said and she looks like she calmed down.

"Oh. So why did she wanna invite you to dinner?"

"It's  'WE'  Nini, and she also invited the others. It's like a 'get to know better dinner'" I quote emphasizing the word 'we'.