14

When I got to school the first thing I hear is about Sir. Creepy Park. Oh, they know. Guess the gossip spread like wildfire.

"Hey guys" I greeted cheerly.

"Hey Manobal" Wendy replied and hugged me. Bambam did the same.

"What's up with you three?" Jisoo ask suspiciously.

"Guys!" Seulgi said running towards us. Me, Wendy, Bambam, look at her pretending to be confused, though we know what she's about to say.

"Everyone's talking about Sir. Creep Park's car and it's trending at our schools website"

"Really?" I ask pretending to be shook.

"Some students actually filmed Creepy Park's reaction and it's hilarious" Jeongyeon added just arriving with Nayeon.

"Can you share the video with me? Hehe" I ask. She nodded and sent me the video. I was about to open it when the bell rang.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now me and Jisoo are in our Chemistry class. Boring~

"Attention" Eh?

"Everyone please be quiet" The prof half yelled.

"This is Principal Nam" The loud speaker in our classroom said.

"Can Ms. Lisa Manoban, Kang Seulgi, Kim Jisoo, Kim Yerim, Son Wendy, Yoo Jeongyeon, K-kunpimook B-bhuwakul; please come to the principals office right now" The Principal said. I can't help but to laugh at how he pronounce Bam's name.

"What do you think he called us seven?" Jisoo ask. We two are now heading to the Principals office.

"Probably because you're too ugly that he wants us to help you get a surgery" I replied.

"Shut up Manobal. They probably want to get you a brain surgery because you're too dumb" Jisoo fired back. I rolled my eyes playfully before entering the office. We both bow.

"Please sit down while we wait for the others" Principal Nam said. We nod and sat down next to Bambam.

"Where's Wendy? I thought both of you have the same class period right now?" Jisoo ask.

"She said she had to use the bathroom" Bambam shrug.

"What's up what's up" Tell me why she's my friend.

"Sorry Principal Nam" Seulgi and Jeongyeon apologized bowing on behalf of Wendy.

"Where's Yeri?"

"She's on her way" Then the great Kim Yeri entered holding a juice box.

"Since you're all here sit down and be quiet" Principal Nam said and that's when the Creep came in. His face screams anger. Yikes.

He was about to burst out when Jennie suddenly entered. My baby is here to save me!

"Mrs. Kim? What are you doing here?" The Principal ask.

"I heard these seven were called here and I wanted to know why" She said sternly.

"A-ahm Mr. Park called them here"

"Well Mrs. Kim. If you haven't heard what happened then let me lighten you" The creep said trying to sound seductive. Ew.

"My car was vandalized, destroyed, was used as a sketch book, and I know one of them did it" He explained trying to control his anger. Hehe dumbass.

"Do you have any proof?" Jennie ask.

"Infact I do" He answered confidently and that's a sign for me to freak out. I look at Wendy and Bambam giving them a what-the-fuck look.

"And what's that Mr. Park?" The principal ask. The creep shows us a ring and a tablet?