7

Lisa POV

"You really have a nice home" Irene said stepping inside our suite.

"Thank you. My wife picked this place" I said handing them their own inside slippers.

"Please feel at home. I'll just go get us some drinks" Jennie said heading to the kitchen. I followed suit forgetting I have guests.

"Whipped Manoban" I heard Jisoo mumble.

"What are you doing here. You should be entertaining our guest"

"They can manage" I said hugging her from behind.

"That's not right Lili. You're the one who suggested this idea so therefore you should take the responsibility to entertain them" She scolded trying to get some wine glass on the cupboard but she's too short.

"You sound hot even if you're scolding me. Teach me your ways master~" I teased and reached the wine glass and gave it to her. She kissed my cheeks as thank you and slapped my cheek.

"I only teach when I'm in school" She winked "Can you get the chips, Hon?"

I went to get the chips from the pantry and transferred the bits to a bowl.

"I'll carry that Mi amore (My Love)" I said taking the wine and the wine glass while holding a bowl of chips at the same time.

"Lisa it might fall!"

"It won't when you're careful" I winked

"Lisa why are you carrying so many things? It might fall and create a mess!" Chaeng scolded her trying to help Lisa put all the things down the coffee table.

"That's what I told her"

"Well it didn't fell so stop scolding me already" I complained.

"Such a big baby Manoban" Jisoo teased.

"I wonder why Jennie married you?" Seulgi added.

"Blah blah. I wonder why you're single" I mocked.

"It's because I have high standards" Seulgi defended.

"Says the one who tried flirting with a cop" I fired back and Jisoo can't stop laughing.

"I was trying to get out of a ticket!" Seulgi said and Irene glared at her.

"Okay, that's enough" Jennie cutted.

We talked and enjoyed the night. Telling some funny and embarrassing stories. It was almost midnight when we heard a loud aggressive knock from our front door.

"What the fuck was that?" Seulgi ask.

"Who could be out this late?" Jisoo ask again.

"Maybe some lost kid?" Rosé answered trying to be calm. Lol.

"Kid? It's almost midnight!" Seulgi said.

"Calm your tits down Seul" I said heading to the door.

"Lisa what do you think you're doing?!" Jennie ask worriedly.

"Relax it's probably some pizza guy that's lost" I said peeking thru the peephole. No one's outside...

"Who is it!?" Jisoo shouted from the living room. I didn't answered and opened the door.

I stepped outside and I feel someone covered my mouth and pointed a gun behind my back. What the fuck. Am'I about to get rob? See! This is why the parking lot need renovation. These scumbags probably went in there doing drugs or something. And may I remind you there's three of them.

"Don't move or you and your wife die" How the fuck did this guy know I have a wife?! And that voice sounds familiar!

Jennie POV

I  was about to go and check who it is. When three guys in black suits came in with masks. And they're holding Lisa as a hostage. What the fuck. I'm literally gonna cry right now. I can see our friends shook and frightened by the situation.

"Don't move or this girl dies" The one holding Lisa said in a deep voice.

"What do you want? Do you need money? How much?" I ask getting really worried about Lisa. Lisa looks at me worriedly.

"Name your price and we'll give it to you" Jisoo said seriously covering Rosé, afraid they might take her fiancé away from her grip

"We won't tell anyone about this. Just let her go" Seulgi said aslo covering Irene behind her.

"Please we can talk this thru. Don't hurt her" I can see Chaeng's teary eyes  and Jisoo rubbing her back.

"What we want is you Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban to get a divorce" No not that please. Lisa looked at me shaking her head.

"No. Anything but that please" I begged.

"Then we have no choice but to kill Lalisa Manoban" The other guy in a mask said pointing a gun on Lisa's head. No.

"No please don't. I'll give any amount you like, just don't kill my wife!" I begged again, tears beaming from the side of my eyes.

I closed my eyes and then I heard a gun shot.

———————————————————

M~<3

                                -Knorr Cubes-