𝟐𝟒~ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

My way is twisted, but it is exact. If I'm having this much fun just telling him about it, imagine how exciting it will be to see the plan put into action. So, let's go back to 20 minutes ago when I explained my plan to them.

"Okay, so I personally know D'Alberto, albeit not very well. He appears to be a man whore, but he has a secret that only I know: he's gay and usually finds someone to fuck at clubs. It just happens because he's a pretty good looking guy. Now, my plan is very simple, and it is perfect for tonight."

"We're going to a club, but not just any club; we're going to the club where we first met. It is owned by Diego, and it will be easy for us. For tonight, I need one of you to pretend you like men." I say this while looking around to see how they react, some of whom have paled. "We will be disguised all across the club so that no one, including the guards, will be able to identify us. He does, in fact, have a large number of bodyguards "I explained. "and the person who will accompany him will buy him a drink. The drink will be tainted by one of your men, making it simple to take him. very nice and smooth"

"So, who is the 'one'?" Alex asked. "You," I said with a smirk. When I said that, his face fell. He paused for a moment before speaking. "Please excuse me, I didn't hear you clearly." I laugh out loud. "D'Alberto adores a man who is well-built, powerful, and has a handsome face. What I meant was that you are the "one" who will seduce and drug him. I hope you heard me correctly, Bello."

and that was all it took for him to go ballistic. "NO, NO ARE YOU CRAZY, WOMAN? I'D NEVER DO THAT IN A MILLION YEARS!" "Why not Bello? You're exactly his type, as well as mine." I mumble the last part, but he overhears and smirks. Oh, how I simply hate and love his smirk at the same time.

"Because I'm Alexander Bianci, every fucking human being in this world knows who I am and how i am baby girl." "Don't worry, bello, I'll make you look like a pretty boy, and who knows, if you do it, you might get a taste." I wink while biting my lower lip. He groans and his eyes darken. I can't stop grinning because I just convinced a don to do something.

"What the hell boss, don't tell me you're going to do it." Elijah says laughing his ass off with Noah and the other 4 of his men in this room "shut the fuck up, i'm just doing it because we need to deal with him straight away with out mission so close, no need more of these bitches up our ass. now get your asses out and get ready we leave in two hours." The men begin to leave, and Noah shouts "whipped!" to Alex as he walks out.

"I think I'm going to regret a lot of things if I let you do whatever you want, baby girl." He mumbles against my ear, kissing the back of my neck. "You certainly will, bello," I say softly letting out a moan and he grips my waist and presses his front to my back letting me feel him. fuck he is big just like that I feel my panties getting soaked . I had to control myself and pull away from him or i'd fuck him in no time.. "Let's go make you a pretty boy now." I say this, and he follows me with a dismayed expression on his face.

~..~ time skip~..~

Here we are walking in the club like except Alex. it's me, Noah and Elijah and Ana. we did something to him that no one could believe i made him do it like we had him have a makeover. now i'm sure D'Alberto must have seen Alex so we groomed him good and i swear he fucking look ten times handsome than I've seen any men. we all are pretty dressed up too.i'm wearing a blue dress and a silvery designed choker necklace, just simple cute and sexy.

We walk in further and take a booth back in the dark where we can see everything, especially where D'Alberto is now with two pretty blond guys 'having a drink',not suspicious at all

We walk in further and take a booth back in the dark where we can see everything, especially where D'Alberto is now with two pretty blond guys 'having a drink',not suspicious at all. "I still can't believe you persuaded Alexander to do this, bitch." Ana says as they all laugh, and I just smile, knowing how much of an impact I had on him. "Yeah, it's not every day that we get to see his don ass in action in a situation like this."

"You guys do know, I can hear ya'll bitching about me through the hearing device," Alex says getting worked up. "Calm down, bello, we're just making it appear as if you're not really hearing, so if you hear something, let it go through one ear and out the other."

"All right, guys, I'm coming in." "OK," we say as we order our drinks. After a minute, I notice a very different but fucking sexy looking Alex walk into the club as if he owned it. girls drooling at the sight of him, his powerful aura is alerting. he meets my eyes and sees me checking him our and sends me a arrogant smirk and wink.

 he meets my eyes and sees me checking him our and sends me a arrogant smirk and wink

" baby girl, you like what you see." says Alex. "yes i do." i blurt out not even thinking at all. i feel all the heads turn to me. "what? D'Alberto is getting that piece of fine ass instead of me." i say and shrug really feeling bad. i just feel like blowing D'Alberto's heads or maybe mine. it was entirely my idea...

hello there, dear readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I couldn't update earlier because I was too busy. I'll continue to update tomorrow! Goodnight and enjoy your reading! <3

DO VOTE & COMMENT!<3

~Elle<3