Twenty Four

Warning:
Mature Themes
Not Intended for Younger Audience

Diluc begins to press butterfly kisses against my skin, his lashes tickling my skin in a very unpleasant manner. He holds me tight against his chest, carrying me towards his lavatory to cool off my still burning flesh.

"You're so light, or have I just grown strong enough to carry you?" he hums.

I can't help but let out a throaty growl, albeit a very quiet one. Diluc can only lightly laugh at my frustration towards the despicable man in front of me. He thinks my mind is as simplistic as a young child - but my parents have the same thought about me. Everyone thinks of me as slow, and they wouldn't be wrong about that, but it still hurts deeply having people constantly treat me as if I was no more helpless than a toddler.

Diluc carefully opens the door to the bathroom and carries me inside. He sits me down my the percaline tub, holding onto my waist tightly.

"Don't even think about thrashing about," he says with a smile on his face, but his words are laced with a poisonous venom, "because if you do, we'll have to cool off more burns."

A chill travels down my spine like an arrow, causing me to uncontrollably convulse. Diluc just pets down my hair with a ungloved hand before turning on a slow drip of water. With one arm around my waist and the other hand on my ankle, he brings my foot under the water. I hiss quietly at the sudden feeling against the burning flesh.

"Shh... I know it hurts. Don't worry though, it will be alright soon."

The hand that once was on my waist now rubs up and down my side, squeezing me deeper into his toned chest. I can feel him press his face gently into my hair, breathing it in.

You are vile and disgusting. I hope we both parish.

"There, all better now, right? All of the burns are cooled now. Come now, let's get some food, hm?"

Before I can even respond to him, he quickly lifts me back into his arms and shuts off the tap.

"What a good girl you are," he coos.

"What am I? A dog?" I grumble.

"What was that?"

I just huff and turn away. Something swells deep within my chest, a feeling I can only describe as a tar-like feeling, clinging to my whole heart and wanting to cover it in its malice. Diluc sighs at my incompliance and just carries me out of the room.

It's the first time I've see the main hall of his home in what feels like years. The chandelier's candles burn dangerously low, threatening to extinguish.

Suddenly, Diluc begins to descend down the stairs, causing me to jolt in his arms at the foreign feeling. I feel almost fearful at the thought of him dropping me onto the wooden stairs. I can't help but cling a little tighter to his shirt. Diluc happily laughs and hums.

"Don't worry, I won't drop you. I would never let you get hurt like that."

"T-Then why did you b-bur-bu-burn me?" I hiss.

Diluc's grip on my body suddenly tenses.

"I never said I wouldn't hurt you. Besides, that was only a light punishment."

A lump catches itself deep within my throat, making it nearly impossible for me to swallow. I can't speak or make a single sound.

A light punishment? THAT'S a LIGHT punishment?!

"Master Ragnvindr, you're finally back with Lady (L/n)?"

"Yes. She was just a bit sleepy is all," Diluc lies with a smile. "And please, refer to her by her new name."

"What? What new name?" I ask.

Diluc's expression darkens as he looks at me with a deep grin.

"Aren't you so silly, my love? We will discuss this over our meal. I don't want the other to listen."

"W-Why won't y-y-ou answer me, dammit?!" I snap.

Diluc grip then tightens enough that his nails dig into my skin causing me to gasp.

"A pretty young love like you shouldn't use such vile words. Understand?"

I bite my tongue, tasting the metallic blood get close enough to the surface.

"Good," he says, continuing his descent down the stairs and towards his table.

Diluc drags out a chair with his foot and sets me down. He kneels before me to press a kiss to my hand. What the maids don't see is he clamps another cuff to my foot to a small loop hidden under the carpet.

Diluc looks up at me with dark, swirling eyes. Eyes deranged with madness filled with thoughts of a make-believe fantasy.

"Now, what would you like to eat?"

WhOOP! I finally updated something!

Also, if you haven't seen, I FINALLY HAVE A JOB!

I have my schedule from 5pm to 11pm (1700 to 2300)

Anyway, Mother loves you!

Hope how short this is can make up for my absence QwQ

Also, do you know what Diluc is talking about? I'm sure you do!

Please, don't be afraid to comment on my stories, I really enjoy them, just please remember to vote!

Bye!!!!!