Chapter 7 - 'Foggy outside'

*Cole's Perspective*

I couldn't help but smile at Harry's sleeping body in my bed. He looked so at peace and it made me smile.

After he kissed my forehead last night I had the urge to kiss him. I thought it be weird but he seemed to enjoy it.
After that he looked up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes and just smiled.
I smiled back. I wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around my waist. I loved being taller than him.

"I'm tired" he said softly

"Same" I replied back.

We headed to my room and snuggled up to each other and before we knew it we were both asleep.

Now he's lying peacefully in my bed so I decide to go out and make breakfast considering I didn't want to wake him knowing well enough I'd get a ear full I did.

It was foggy outside when I looked out the window. It was calm and relaxing though. My house backed onto nature as it was at the edge of our town so I'd always enjoy the view of mountains and trees.

"I smell bacon" Harry says appearing around the corner and coming to sit on the bench stool across from me on the side.

"Hey how was your sleep" I ask while flipping the bacon.

"Your bed is really comfortable"

"Stay as long as you want If it's that comfy" I wink at Harry and hand him a plate.

The rest of the morning consists of casual chit chat between us one of the main topics is school goes back in a weeks time.

Harry left around midday. So I had the house alone to myself. In fact I'll probably have the house to myself for the whole school trip since dad is opening up new buildings across the country and he texted me earlier this morning saying he won't be home for a while.
This wasn't unusual though I was used to him leaving for bursts. He even put a good 10K in my bank but money is pointless in my view. I have everything, there's nothing I really want anymore and everything I have doesn't really spark much interest as I thought it would.

The phone call I received while Harry was getting changed broke me. I just was so embarrassed I didn't want to say anything to anyone else about it. Otherwise I would've told Harry but whatever I say would never be as bad as his mums death.
When I picked up the phone it was a call from mum. I can't think of it without choking up. Pretty much she said she didn't want to be in our lives anymore and called me a disappointment like dad. She told me she was going to stay with Arty until the divorce was official and she got her own place.

Arty and mum had the bond I wish I had with her. She adores him and would do anything for him. Arty being 25 now , I hardly saw any of him. We'd catch up every now and then but I wasn't close with him. He left home at 19 taking up a apprenticeship as a architect. Arty is very successful and hasn't lived on dads money. He refused to saying he wanted to make it on his own, and he did.
Him and Faith were everything my parents probably wanted in a child. That's until Faith got pregnant pretty young mum wanted nothing to do with her after. I on the other hand was a fuck up who constantly got put in detention.

But now I'm left with no one. Everyone ends up leaving , now I wait to see how long it takes Harry to leave me.