Chapter 30 - 'Christmas'

I woke up with Harry huddled in my arms. We fell asleep on the couch last night watching Christmas movies.

I felt harry stir under my arm and I notice him wake up. He blinked a few times and looked up at me

"Merry Christmas beautiful" I say looking down on him.
God his was so stunning, I love this boy so much words cannot describe. I love the way he's so stubborn sometimes, the way he's the only one who truly understands me, the way he can look like a complete nerd one day and a supermodel the next.

"Morning sexy" he says pecking me on the lips

"What time is it Cole?"

I look at my phone. Shit we slept in. We are meant to be at Jace's in a hour. Harry and I both sprint to the shower. He took the one in my room and I took the one in the main bathroom.
After we were all dressed we ran to the car. Harry left his car at his so we took my car to Jace's. My first car I can call mine and not my dads.

We walked into Jace's to smell the smell of food. My mouth watered a bit.
Rocky came racing up to Harry and I. God I'm going to miss that annoyingly misbehaving gorgeous golden retriever. He's so big now , who knows what healthy shit Jace is feeding it. Jace being a fitness enthusiast and that. He would practically have Harry and I doing cross country when he asks us to come for a 'quick run'

Harry runs up to Jace and hugs him. God Harry has come out of his shell. He's so hyper now, I miss the shy him.

"Baby Cole!"

"Hi Jess" I say giving my once upon a time baby sitter a hug.

All of us had so much fun in New York last week. We felt like a true family. Even Rocky managed to come, don't know how that one happened but it did. Harry and I attended many parties with other celebrities our age. I even made a name for myself, and my social media blew up. Not as much as Harry's but it did. Harry and I would literally sit in bed laughing at all the horny DM's I'd get from girls.

After greeting each other I decided to help Jace in the kitchen while Harry and Jess played with the dog outside

"So Cole" Jace puts his hand on my shoulder

"Jace" I say

"You know I love you but I need to have my big brother chat with you" he says

"Of course" I say

"I'm just saying if you hurt Harry I will destroy you, Harry is my baby and I'd do anything for that idiot" Jace chocked.
His eyes start to get glassy and it looked like he was about to cry.
I pulled him in for a quick hug and when I released him he chuckles

"Don't worry" I start "I love harry so much you don't understand, I'll never let anything happen to him" I say

"Ew why does this room smell like overly emotional men" Harry says walking through the door, Jess following behind.

"I was just telling your brother how much I love you" I say

"Gross" Harry scoffs shouldering me in my stomach. Grrr he's cute when he's trying to be aggressive.

I help Jess set the table and we get ready to have one of the best Christmas lunches I've had.

-

*Harry's perspective*

We went back to Cole's after to get changed. We were going to be having dinner at his sisters house for Christmas.

"Is this good?" I ask walking out in a black button up and white jeans