Chapter 14 - 'You got this'

*4 months ago*

"I don't know Jace" I say as him and I walk up to a giant building.

"You got this" he says

We head inside and are told to wait in the waiting room.
Eventually a young blonde haired lady comes out and calls my name.

"He's right here!" Jace says pushing me towards the lady who's name tag read 'Stacy'.

"You can come in too" she says looking back and Jace and he stands up and we follow her to a room with a stool in it and a white backdrop behind.

"Do you mind if I take some headshots?" She asks.

"No I don't mind, what's this for?"

"Well for starters you have a lot of potential, when I saw your face 2 minutes ago I know I've got my client" she says.

"Oh cool" I say looking at Jace's wide grin on his face.

"Please look into the camera this way" Stacy says and I do when she snaps a shot of my face.

"Now without the glasses please" and the same process happens again and again. Stacy getting me to move in different directions. 

"How do you feel about acting as a nerdy high school boy in this short film some of my crew are making?" She asks.

"Well I'm a nerd at school anyway so this wouldn't be any different" I say to her

"Perfect" she says handing me her book which had a contract on it.

"I would like to manage you and you would benefit from being on TV , having your face everywhere and being a person our generation can follow. Not to mention all the free designer clothes we'll put you in for events"

"He'll do it" Jace says before I get a chance to speak.

"Harry?" Stacy asks me

"Yes , I've heard your management team has launched so many stars I see over Instagram and on TV , even some on Netflix" I say to her.

"That's indeed true harry , you have such a unique face, I'd like to put you down as a model , then actor. I feel you would be a perfect candidate for some major brands" she says smiling at me.

I sign the papers and write my Instagram name down where it says it wants my account user name.

"Lovely , harry we'll be in touch" Stacy says.

-

"Just say it" I say to Jace as he's staring at me wide-eyed on the way back to the car.

"I told you so, now imagine if you didn't listen to me" he says

"Okay okay"

"Who's the best brother in the world?" He asks

"You are" I roll my eyes and open the door to his car.

-

Later that evening I get a notification that I have been tagged in something on my phone. I open Insta and noticed 'Galore Management' has uploaded my photos Stacy took of me. I was shocked to find out I looked hot in those. Wow. I never thought I'd say that about myself.

Next thing I knew I had thousands of people starting to follow my account.

I run into Jace's room and he looks up from his desk and whatever work related things he was doing on his laptop.

"What's up kiddo?"

"I think I might be famous" I say.

-

"You got this kiddo" Jace says as I was about to jump out of the car, loads of people already staring at me through the window.
"You look like a mafia boss stepping out of this car now" Jace says.

Jace had taken the car to get black rims put on it and he got the windows tinted.

When I walk up to the front of the school people made way for me like I was some god.

"Harry what the fuck how" a excited Ava and Alicia say at the same time as they stand next to me.

"You're like nearly Kim kardashian famous" Alicia says.

"I still feel the same" I say

"Oh my god look" Ava points at my locker

I look to see Hunter and his group standing there waiting all with big smiles on their faces.

"My cousin is famous, I can tell people that now right?" Hunter asks from my left as I put my bag into my locker

"I guess" I shrug

"Eh, you still look like the same loser nerd to me" Cole says

"Good morning to you too Cole"

"Shut up" he mumbles and walks off

-

It was lunch time and I walk out of my classroom to see Nick standing there.

"Let me guess, your treating me differently too now?" I ask him

"No" he says

"Then what's up"

"This fucking school is crazy, everyone is talking about either being friends with you, wanting to be friends with you or hating you because they aren't friends with you" he says as we walk towards my locker.
"I just think you need to be careful now Harry"

"Aren't you great to have around" I tell Nick as we now head to the canteen.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt" he says

Out of all of hunters friends Nick had been the only one I could say I was definitely friends with.

"By the way, you uh looked really good in those photos" he says

"Thanks , I think so myself"

"Cmon" he says "burgers are being served and you always tell me how much you love them".