Chapter 11 - 'Fight! Fight! Fight!'

I woke up to the familiar smell of Versace cologne. I lifters my head up to notice I had yet again woken up on top of Nick.
"Morning lovers" Hunter walks in my sight of view. A grunt was all I heard from Nick.

"Everyone's awake and Ava's making bacon" I immediately see Nicks eyes shoot open and before I know it he's tossed me at Hunter and run up stairs.

"Wow he must really like bacon" Hunter says releasing me after catching me. I was thrown. Nick fucking threw me.

"So.." he starts off
"We fucked each other's friends how funny"

I gave my cousin a deadpanned look at this to which he replies
"Oh"

"I'm not screwing anyone in someone else's house that would be disrespectful" I tell Hunter.

"True true" he replies back and we head upstairs to join the rest.

They were all sitting around the huge dining table in the middle. Laughing and carrying on as per usual.
Nick pulls a chair out from beside him.

"Saved you a seat" he says
"Didn't know what you'd like to eat so I kind of gave you a bit of everything"

"Thank you" I say sitting down next to him and Blake.

"So Harry who's hat are you wearing?" Ava asks pointing towards the grey hat that was surprisingly still on my head. Such a bitch she is, she did this on purpose to make everyone know I was with Nick last night without having said so.

"Uh it's Nicks?" I say back to her

From the right on the other side I hear a scoff. I look from Ava to where the noise came from, Cole was chewing away aggressively. Using his cutlery to cut the toast like that piece of toast deserved to be beat up.

"Is there something you'd like to say" Nick says looking directly at Cole.
Everyone has now gone quiet probably to watch the show.

"Oh nothing , your new boyfriend can speak for himself, you don't need to do things for him he's a big boy" Cole says stabbing away at his toast.

"Cole you dry humped a children's toy last night and that really offended Harry" Nick says.

Slam! Cole slammed his hands to each side of the table

"I'm going home! Fuck you and fuck you" Cole says pointing a finger at me. Cole then stands up and grabs his Jacket.
What have I done that's so wrong?

"It's not like it's any better at home, at least here you have people that care about you" Nick says under his breath.

Shit

"The fuck you just say?" Cole steps forward towards Nick. Nick gets up from where he's seated and steps so close to where Cole's face is and stares into his eyes. They were both the same height although Nick was a lot stronger than Cole.

"I think you heard me" Nick says , his tone dangerously low.
Cole looks at Nick dead in the eyes and then spits in his face.

Before I knew it both boys were in a massive fist fight. Cole on top of Nick at one point and then the same but the other way around.
The rest of the table was up in seconds , Hunter and Black grabbing Nick while Mikey and Alex grabbed Cole.

"What the fuck is this" Ava practically screams at the boys.
"Are you both 5?"

"She's right" Hunter says
"And to think you guys have to share a tent in the wilderness camp we go on tomorrow"

That's right, I almost forgot we had a 3 day school camp that actually involved camping.
I wondered how some of our privileged asses would go on a camp that wasn't a five star hotel like the rest of them.
Our school consisted of stuck up rich kids and it made me sick. Everyone had fancy cars and big houses.
I was the only one with a normal car until Stacy made me loan the one I have now.
And I was the only one who lived in a normal sized house too, Jace couldn't afford anything else and he didn't want to spend all mums inheritance.

"I'm not staying in the same tent as that fag" Cole spat at Nick

"Cole you idiot you literally told everyone you were bi last night , and you pretended to fuck Harry using a children's toy" Nick spat back.

The girls giggles at this comment which seemed to really piss Cole off , his face went bright red as he struggled to get free from the boys holding him back.

~

About a hour later after Hunter managed to calm Cole down, Cole went home and Nick offered to drop me home.

"You need to be more respectful about Cole's home life" I said to Nick after he clicked his car into drive and drove away from Hunters.

"Yeah I know, he just really gets to me Harry you don't understand. I just snapped especially when he started being rude to you"

"What are you going to do about tomorrow with the tents?"

"I don't know, but hell if I'm staying in a tent with him the whole 3 days"
Nick says.
"Try transfer to my tent?" Nick asks.

"Oh that would go down so well with Cole" I say to him

"Well it's not like your dating him or have any commitments" Nick says

"That's true, Nick if you can talk to sir about it I don't mind"

"Okay sweet" Nick says as he pulls into my driveway.
"I'll text you?" I ask

Nick nods his head at me and I step out of the car and walk inside.

~

I hear a knocking at my door as I'm packing my bag for school tomorrow, ticking off the list of items to bring that was given to me by the teachers.

"Come in" I say

"Hey kiddo" Jace says stepping into view.

"Jace stop calling me that" I whine as Jace comes to sit down next to me.

"What occasion do I owe you my lovely brother?" I ask him

"Well, I kind of want to ask you what your thoughts on a few things are?"

"Oh?" I say cocking my head to the side
"What's up Jacey?" I mock him , he's always hated that name.

"Ok first of all cut it out with that Jacey shit, your 17 now nearly 18. You called me that when you were 5"

I shrug at his response, it's not like he wasn't telling the truth

"Jess still lives with her parents and I was wondering if you'd be ok if I asked her to move in here?"

"Jace , you've done a lot for me and I'm thankful for that, of course I'd be ok if she lived with us, she seems sweet and you've been strangely perky since you met her so why not"
I say to Jace. Next thing I know his arms are flung around me in a death grip.
"Best little brother a guy could ever ask for" he says still practically suffocating me.

"But" I say to him which catches his attention.

"If you guys are loud ever again while I'm home or I have guests over I won't be afraid to publicly shame you over social media , K?"

"Okay dipshit" Jace says.

"Who's hat is that" Jace asks pointing at Nicks hat which was still on my head. I completely forgot I was wearing it.

"Um my friends" I try to say without saying much.

Jace saw the wreck I became after Marco and ever since then he's been a little too overprotective with me when it comes to boys. I couldn't even have hunter and his friends over without Jace being by my side every second of it.

"I've seen that hat before!" Jace exclaimed

"On that Nick kid you brought home, Harry are you seeing him?" He asks me

"No"

"So what , casual sex?"

"Jace!" I screech

"What? It's ok he seems nice, just remember to always use con-"

"Shut up" I jump up and shove a sock I was about to put in my bag into Jace's mouth.

I watch the now wet sock be pulled out of my brothers mouth

"That better not be your cum sock" Jace warned me

"I wish it was" I say back laughing along with him

"Dinners ready in 10" Jace says as he gets up to get out of my room.