Chapter 19 - 'Group C'

Day 2 of camp, no more tents

"Rise and shine campers, get up breakfast is in 15" I hear my brother on the megaphone.

"It's fucking 6am in the morning Jason!" I hear Hunter yell from the other side of the campground. This made practically every tent giggle at hunters comment.

"Also little baby Harry I've heard they have your favourite brekkie, Eggs and Bakie" Jason then says into the megaphone. Everyone enrages in laughter including Nick to which I punch him in the shoulder. Fucking asshole , knew Jace would do this to embarrass me since he had the chance.

"I'm gonna go for a run, tell sir I'm clearing my head for a bit" Nick says

I just nod and exit the tent making my way up to the dining hall. I run into Hunter and Mikey at when I reach the top. Mikey looked presentable, he was wearing a polo shirt that was light blue, black jeans and blue vans, Hunter in the other hand came out in sweats and messy bed hair. Mikey's hair was perfectly combed.

"Good morning Harry" Mikey exclaims while Hunter just lets out a sleepy grunt.

"Hunter you look like shit" I say

Hunter shoots me a death glare telling me not to say anything else.

"It's because this right next to me snores keeping me up" he says poking Mikey on the shoulder.  Mikey just shrugs and let's out a small laugh.

The three of us sit at table number 8 that was pre occupied by Blake, Alex and Cole.

"Someone woke up looking like a human birds nest" Blake says gesturing towards Hunters hair.

"Shut up" Hunter mumbles

"Hey guys can I join you?" Victor ask

"Sure Vic" Alex says moving to the side to make room for Victor at the end.

"So" Victor starts
"Jace is your brother?"

"Yeah unfortunately" I say back

"Oh true , I just remember him"

"Oh really how so?" I ask

"My brother, Dylan and him are friends"

That would make a lot of sense now that I think of it. Dylan was in Jace's friendship group from school and I'd see him and his twin sister sometimes come over. I could definitely see the resemblance between them and Victor

"Table 8" Sir calls and we get up to line up for our food. Still no sign of Nick anywhere.
I walk to the buffet and chose some scrambled eggs, toast and a chocolate up & go. We sit back down and all eat in silence for a bit.
"Cole can you chew with your mouth shut?" A annoyed hunter asks
Cole took this as a invitation to chew really loudly in Hunters ear to make a point.
"So fucking annoying" Hunter mumbled to himself. Cole giggled and went back to chewing normally.

Jace stands on a chair asking for our attention. He tells us that we are going to be split into 10 different groups and the people we were on a table with were our groups. Luckily I didn't have a problem with my group thank god.

We were then told to get into a group of 8 for our cabins. Since all of us were boys on the table we decided to stay the way we were. There was 7 of us but Hunter said Nicks would probably want to be in this group despite Cole's protests.

Cole and I pack up the tent and he carries it up to cabin 4. I carry mine and Nicks bags up to the cabin too. Still no Nick, I hope he's ok, I had no clue where he's gone off to.

Entering the cabin I found that Cole and I were the first there.  I looked at him and sprinted for the single bed by the window. Cole chucked at me and popped his bag on the bottom bunk by the door.