Chapter 29 - 'Graduation'

*Day of graduation*

"I'm so fucking proud of you kiddo!" Jace screams when I run into his arms. Our graduation is finally over. High school is finally over.

"You did it!" Jace let's go of me to look at me.
"Thanks for being the best dad-brother-parent-friend a Harry could ask for" I say.

"Harry why are you crying?" Jace asks now looking concerned

"I'm going to miss you, I'm going to miss you so much Jason" I let out now sobbing on his shoulder. I'm usually not one to get emotional but this guy here has been my biggest supporter even before mum passed. Jace was the person I looked up to the most.

"I'm gonna miss you too kiddo, but we have the whole holidays together and Jess and I were thinking of taking you and Cole to New York for a week?"

"Jace I'll be swamped by paparazzi there, but yes! I'd love to go, what about Rocky?"

"Harry you are a celebrity, I've already spoken to one of the hotels and said you'd promote their service if they let you bring the dog, they said yes!"

"Okay done" I smile at my brother before pulling him in for another hug.

"Do I get a hug?" Jess innocently asks , I realise she's been standing there for the last 10 minutes.

"Of course Jess" I embrace her with a just as long hug.

I said goodbye to my brother and his fiancé and go to find the others. I see Hunter speaking with his parents and Jace and Jess go and speak to him the second later. Blake was with his mom and Alex was with his parents chatting along with them.

After talking with Ava and Alicia for a bit I head over to Mikey.

He was standing there with his parents and his smoking hot older brother. Wow

"Hi" I say when he notices me

"Harry Harrison!" The brothers says putting his hand out to shake.

"I'm River" he says.

River was a bit taller than Mikey but only by a inch. His hair was back in braids and he has dark skin. So does Mikey's parents for that fact.

"Nice to meet you River" I chip

"Ughhh Riv stop talking to my friends" Mikey groans.

Mikey and I walk away from his family and head out to where there was food and drinks. Plastic cups were next to a water dispenser and and there was a huge long table of snacks.

"River goes to UCF" Mikey says with a cookie in his mouth.

"Yuck Mikey have some decency" I say pointing at the people snapping photos of me. Damn even some paparazzi snuck into my school.

Bella, the girl Cole slept with came over to talk to Mikey so I left them to have their chat and went to find my boyfriend.

"Lil squirt" someone tapped me from behind.

I turn around and see Cole giving me a huge grin. I smack my lips against his. He kisses me back. After a few minutes we looked into each others eyes. Those brown puppy dog eyes of his. Those eyes that have showed me all his emotions. Cole and I have truly been through it all this passed year. And he's opened up to me so much. He even got on the mic and sung to me at prom. And to my surprise he was good, amazing at singing at that fact. I'm going to reach out to a few contacts and get him signed to a label I'm that confident in him.

"Ahem" we hear and both Cole and I turn to face a man in a suit. The man was about the same height as Cole and looked like a older version.

"Hey bud" he says to Cole.

"Hey dad" Cole says back looking slightly sad now.

Cole's dad wasn't home for the rest of the year , he was constantly away and I pretty much lived at Cole's house now.

"I'll leave you two be" I say and Cole pulls me in for a kiss before I walk off to find Jace.

**Cole's perspective**

I let Harry go off , and turn around to my dad. Yes my ultimately successful dad who seemed to never have time for his kids.

"So, my youngest is all grown up" he says

"Yeah and my dad has suddenly made a reappearance" I sarcastically say

"Look Cole , I know I haven't always been there for you, I know a lot of times i have put work before you but I would never miss your graduation" dad stepped closer to me , his eyes looking glassy now

"Cole, I want you to know I love you. You are my son and will always be. I'll never forgive myself for not being there to father you but I never stopped looking out for you. And I want to improve my relationship with you if you'll let me?"

With that , I leaped into my dads arms. I hugged him so tightly and sobbed into his shoulder to which to my surprise he did the same. I had never seen my dad cry but here he was balling his eyes out at me.

After a few minutes he pulls back and I do the same.

"I love you too dad" I say to which we both smile at each other before he pulls out a envelope from his pocket.

"Here" he says

"What is it?" I ask

"Well, since you like that black Aston so much , I signed it into your name. It's your car now Cole" he says

No way my dad just gave me a Aston Martin Vantage. No fucking way!
I read the paper he showed and it was true. It was my car now

"Thank you dad" I say

"Now take care of yourself at collage, I have to go" he says looking at his watch. Typical but at least he told me he'd work on our relationship.

"Oh and Cole ? Didn't know you were dating the famous Harry Harrison?" Dad says

"What? How do you even know his name?" I ask with shock

"After all Cole, that kid is mega famous, and by the looks of it he looks like he has a good heart too, take care of each other, I'll see you guys on Christmas" and with that dad was walking away in a rush. Good ol dad.

I go off to find Faith and Hannah, I know they'll be wanting to leave, Faith hates crowds. And I guess I'll see Harry later too.