Chapter 13 - '#suspended'

*5 months ago*

"Well I wasn't expecting that" I breath heavily as Marco flops on top of me.

"You're loud" he says laughing to himself.

"Well that means you were doing a good job I guess" 

"I guess so" he says

Marco drove me to the top of a hill near his house and practically destroyed me in the tray of his Ute. I'm probably not going to be able to walk for a while.

"Well, I should drop you home before you get anymore angry texts from your brother" Marco says after helping me down from the tray.

Marco asked me out a few days after I met him in that science class. He honestly was so fun to be around and made me so happy.

A few hours later after Marco dropped me home I get a new notification on my phone. There's this gay kid named Rico who thinks he's better than everyone. And the second he found out I was gay he's had it out for me. I didn't really care though , he was a weird kid who wore bright colours and his hair was dyed way too many colours for one head.

When I unlocked my phone it was a message from him that read 'sorry love, I'm better x'
And attached to that was a image of my boyfriend giving Rico a kiss on the cheek. Marco was wearing the yellow jacket he wore when he took me out on a date last week.

The next day Jace practically forced me to stay at home from school.
He had a whole movie day planned for me and him and he bought all my favourite food.

"That Marco kids a asshole and you deserve better" Jace says flipping through shows to watch on Netflix.

"I'm starting to think the only man good enough to be in your life is me, but I'm your brother and I like pussy" he says trying to lighten up the mood.

"Please don't ever say that again Jason" I say to him, now it is awkward because my brother practically has said he's the only man worthy of me. Yuck. No

There was a knock on the door and Jace gets up like lightning probably because he thought it could be Marco. That would be a ugly sight considering Jace is that protective over me ever since mum died, I'm afraid he'd end up killing Marco if he saw him.

Ava runs into the room giving me a huge hug.
"Why are you happy? You can't be happy, men are shit" I say to her stabbing my spoon into my full container of ice scream. This is my second tub I'm eating.

"You won't believe what happened at school today"

"What?" I asked her with a deadpan face

"Marco is busted up pretty bad" she says.

Shit, I had people getting hurt.

"What happened?" I dare to ask

"Well, we were all sitting and eating together and Marco and Rico walk passed hand in hand. Then Hunter, Nick and Cole got up in his stupid face".

"Go on" I say to her shoving more ice cream down my throat.

"That's enough kiddo" Jace swiftly comes and take the tub of me.
"Fuck you" I muffle yell out at him with my mouth full of ice cream.

"Anyways, Marco started getting up in Hunters face and started going on about how 'Rico does it better' and before I knew it Marco was on the ground with a busted nose"

"Hunter punched him?" I asked now interested in the story

"No Cole did, I didn't even see it until Cole's fist connected to Marco's nose. Harry it was so weird Cole started yelling about how Marco 'better not touch the nerd anymore or even go near him' and then Rico told Cole to go suck a dick and then Cole practically beat up Rico".

There was another knock at the door and Cole , Hunter , Alex , Blake and Nick just waltz into my house.

"Hash tag suspended" Cole says sitting down next to me.
"Thank me later lil squirt, only I get to pick on ya"

"Great" I mumble.

"Oh" Jace says as he walks into the room noticing the boys who had just let themselves in.

"I beat up Marco and his little rainbow friend" Cole tells my brother then turns to me giving me a wink.

"And let me guess , all of you were sent home" Jace says raising a eyebrow and looking at all the boys he already knew the answer.

"Can we please chill here favourite cousin?" Hunter gets on his knees in front of Jace followed by Alex and Blake now kneel next to him pretending to beg.

"I thought I was your favourite cousin" I ask Hunter

He immediately turns around and snaps
"I'm trying to make a point dipshit shut up"

"Ah yeah whatever" Jace says unamused by the three idiots he had in front of him.

"Hey" Cole says next to me

I look at him and he seemed so relaxed. He usually would pick on me if we were ever this close together any other time. He's become a tad nicer since mum died but he was still somewhat his usual self.

"Yeah Cole?" I ask

"It'll be ok little squirt"
He pulls me in for a side hug and I rest my head on his shoulder being so mentally tired. He didn't seem to mind and he was really warm. This felt nice