Chapter 17 - 'Borrow Mine'

After we had finished lunch I had to head back to my tent to change into something warmer. I decided I would sit and read my book while the boys play basketball. When I unzipped the tents I noticed two sleeping bags pushed to the edge of each side. Yep, I'm sleeping in the middle , great. I found my bag which was at the end of the tent in the middle , I guess Nick moved my stuff inside when the tent was finally done. I completely forgot I left my bags out in the open.

"I moved your stuff inside if you were wondering" a voice from behind me says.
Coke pops his head in with his eyes shut.

"Cole you can look I'm not naked don't worry"

"Hi" he says stepping inside

"Hey" I say back rummaging through my back

"Fuck"

"What's wrong?" Cole asks

"I didn't pack any light hoodies" I tell him.
That's the one thing I forgot, I packed a big jacket, thermals and everything you need except a light hoodie that would be easy to wear.

"Here" Cole says unzipping his bag and pulling out a black hooding that read 'champion' on the front.

"Thanks" I say slipping the jumper over my head.

"I want to say I'm sorry for acting like a dick at Hunters, I was drunk and I shouldn't have done that" Cole says looking upset.

"Cole it's all goods, it was a bit amusing though, I mean that position you put the toy in, I'd hate that" I say laughing

"Well...." Cole starts off
"What position do you want me to put you in?" He says seductively

"How about one that doesn't have your dick in Misty Greene" I say back blandly.

"Look, can we talk about that?" Cole asks

"Later?" I promised Mikey I'd meet him

"Apparently he's bisexual or something, is that why your meeting him?" Cole asks

"No that's not why" I say back to Cole.

He lets out a "mmmhmmm" as if not believing me

"I'm leaving" I say to him

"Okayyyy, have fun on your date, Just don't do anything dirty on my hoodie thank you lil squirt"

"Shut up Cole"

Cole then leans into where I am and brings his head next to my left ear. He brings his right fingers and lightly strokes my face. I froze.
"Make me" he seductively says then pulls back to where he was sitting before acting like he didn't just try seduce me.

"Ok Harry, have fun, go go" he says cheerfully giving me a dismissive wave.

Great now I'm leaving the tent confused annoyed and sexually frustrated.

I walk passed a group playing frisbee and another group just laughing away with each other. It was a nice environment to be in. The smell of Cole's hoodie was strong under my nose too. It smelt like him and I noticed myself smiling a bit.

Having a think to myself, Cole is only really different when he's around me and there's no one else there. Remembering back to the night he was upset and I comforted him. It felt like I was with a completely different person. He seemed so broken. Maybe there's more to him that he lets others think. For one though he's definitely confusing. He's all warm and fuzzy towards me and acts all mushy when it was just us two. But then he flirts with Ava's friend and sleeps with other people. Not that I really care considering Cole and I aren't together but it's still confusing. Especially now that he knows there's something between Nick and I and he's seemingly become to hate Nick.