2||Apology Accepted

"Nii-san!", I called out as I sped walked to my brother, Tomioka's, table.

"Yes, Y/n?", he asked bluntly.

"I need-", I said before getting interrupted by his annoying friend, Iguro.

"-to shut the fuck up. You're annoying, you lil shit.", Iguro teased.

"Shut up, you snake looking bitch. I wasn't even talking to you.", I teased back.

"Never mind him. What's wrong?", my brother asked with a dead panned expression on his face.

"Well, I kinda bumped into a guy and insulted him after that because it was eight in the morning and I was in a rush to get to class because I didn't want to be late and Genya wants me to apologize because the guy I bumped into is his older brother who apparently holds grudges. Basically, can you help me apologize?", I asked quickly after that whole monologue.

"Oh my god. You managed to piss off the older Shinazaguwa? You're a dead girl walking, Y/n!", Iguro hollered.

"Calm down,", said Rengoku-san, my dear brother's best friend, ", just apologize. Be straightforward about it. He's hanging out with his brother right now so just pull him away when you have the chance and apologize like that."

Sanemi pov.

God, that girl I fucked during break from first period was so annoying. Kept moaning the wrong name too like what the fuck? Bitch, at least consider my sense of pride, shit. Genya's talking to me. I should probably listen to me.

"Hey, oni-san, do you remember that girl you bumped into earlier?", he asked bluntly.

"Oh, her? She fucking called me scarface so I don't fucking think I could forget her. What's so special about her?", I asked boredly(ik it's not a word but it is now.)

He smirked. The little fucker smirked. I know he's planning something so he should just spit it out now.

"You should get her to fall for you within two months. If you do, I'll give you 2200 yen.", he stated evily.

"2200? Make it 5500, then I'll do it.", I claimed proudly.

"Fine, 5500 yen it is. Let's shake on it to make it official.", he said as he reached out his hand to shake mine, confirming our deal.

"Wait, what if it doesn't work? What if she doesn't fall in love or I fall in love with her?", I asked concerningly.

"Well, then you'll have to quit the soccer team.", he said cockily.

"Oi! I got here through a soccer scholarship, dumbass! That's the only way I could afford college!", I yelled at him.

"Well, start looking for a job. Oh look, here comes the girl of the hour. I gotta go.", he chuckles as he grabs his stuff and leaves.

"S-Shinazaguwa-san?", she stutters out, "do you mind if I sit here?", she asks shyly.

"Tch, sure. I don't care.", I answer.

"Okay. Um, I'm sorry for insulting you earlier. It's my first year here and I didn't want to get lost.", she explained.

"I don't accept your apology.", I say blankly.

"H-huh? Why?", she asks nervously.

"But I'll accept your apology if you come to the frat party tonight with me. As my date.", I said smartly, thinking about the bet that my brother and I made.

"I'm not sure, Shinazaguwa-san. The p-party scene isn't really my thing.", she says bluntly.

"Tch, you want me to forgive you, right?", I ask confidently.

"Yes.", she says nervously.

"Then come to the party with me as my date or else I won't forgive you.", I state cockily.

"...fine.", she says.

"Okay. What's your number? I'm just askin' so I could text you when I'm outside of your place. Dorm. Or wherever the hell you live.", I state.

"Here.", she said as she pulled out her pen and wrote down her number on a napkin and handed it to me, "I live in the girls dorm. 38B.", she continued.

"Alright. See ya later, brat.", I said as I left.

♡y/n pov♡

He left me. Alone. Then it all came crashing down on me.

I DON'T HAVE A DRESS FOR THE PARTY!!! I HAVE TO GO SHOPPING AFTER MY CLASSES ARE FINISHED!!!
-End of part 4-