12|| Soft and sensual

~(Y/n) pov~

I'm his girlfriend.

I'm Sanemi Shinazugawa's girlfriend.

I'm happy to be his girlfriend, truly.

He's so amazing, cool, handsome, and romantic.

Ew, I sound like a teenager in love.

Is that really a bad thing though?

He drove us to his place at a steady pace, his hand resting softly on my thigh. Butterflies fluttered around my stomach as I remembered our first time together. A gasp of excitement escaped past my lips, causing him to chuckle.

"Someone's excited.", he joked.

"Such a tease.", I taunted.

"Only for you, (Y/n).", he teased.

As soon as we got out of the car, we walked to his dorm room. He held my hand as he opened the door.

Opening the door, he spun me around and pinned me to the closed door, his lips pressed firmly against me, a soft moan leaving my own.

I tugged on his soft, white locks, a groan escaping his mouth as I slid my tongue into his. I rubbed my thigh against his hardened cock.

"Ha, I know you don't think you're about to top me today, baby.", he cooed.

"And what if I do think that?", I teased as I rubbed his cock with my hand.

"Then you have another thing coming, princess.", he growled.

He tapped my thigh, signaling me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his torso, a soft mewl passing my lips as he tugged my dark hair. He laid me softly on the bed, staring lustfully into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful like this.", he complimented suddenly, causing my face to heat up slightly.

He peppered kisses along my jawline, sucking slightly on my neck to create hickies as his fingers danced across my stomach delicately.

I threw off my sweater as the moment got more intense. My shirt followed it to the floor shortly after, leaving me in just my bra and skirt.

He paused and stepped away from my body while giving me a strange look, causing me to look at him in confusion.

"What's wrong?", I asked softly.

"Nothing, I'm just admiring you.", he flirted.

Placing a hand behind me, he swiftly unbuckled my bra, causing my breasts to fall free, my nipples hardening due to their contact with the cold breeze.

"It's not fair that I'm the only one that's half naked, Sanemi.", I whined.

"You're right. Where the hell are my manners?", he asked sarcastically.

"How about I do it for you?", I asked sensually.

He smirked cockily as I sat on the bed and smoothly unbuttoned his shirt, my fingers grazing along his scarred chest and abs, causing a groan to emit from his throat.