15||Memories

•(Y/n) pov•

Two months have passed since Shinazugawa and I broke up. Well, since I broke up with him. In the past, it was my boyfriend who broke up with me. Oh, how the tables have turned. I had a good reason to break up with him. I mean, what level of an asshole do you have to be to date someone for money? That's childish and extremely rude!

I haven't gone out much since then. I've become a recluse to the world since that day. That day, I cut off the two people that I cared about the most: my ex-boyfriend and my close friend. To find out that my close friend knew about the situation, is a pain that I never want to experience again.

He's tried to call me several times since that day, to apologize, I assume. But, I never answered the calls. I blocked his number and social media accounts as well. Yet, somehow, he always found a way to attempt to contact me. I know it's him, he always texted me in a certain way. I never had to look at the username or caller ID because it's the way that he spells his words that gives his identity away.

Do I miss them both? Yes, I do. I miss them so much. But they hurt me badly. The events happened a while ago but to me, the wounds are still fresh. It's constantly replaying in my head. It's as if it all just happened yesterday. Me, stepping out of the shower, happy to see Shinazugawa, only to be hurt by the phone call he was having with his brother. My brother picking me up as I cried about the situation in his car. Heading home to Sabito, Iguro, and Mitsuri, all watching a movie. Iguro letting it slip out that he knew about the bet. And finally, Giyu kicking Iguro out of the house.

It is currently 9:45pm and raining outside. I'm at the dorm room alone. Nezuko went out on a date with Zenitsu. She texted me a while ago, saying that she's going to spend the night at his dorm. They're so cute together. They've been together for about five months now, I believe.

It's late, I hear the doorbell ringing and it's pouring

I was watching The Black Phone on Peacock when I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!", I groaned.

I enjoy this movie. It's about a boy named Finney Blake who gets kidnapped by The Grabber and he escapes with the aid of the ghosts who were killed by The Grabber and his sister, who uses visions as a guide to find her brother.

I set my bowl of popcorn down on the coffee table as I stood up from the couch and stretched my body, a yawn escaping my mouth. I walked tiredly to the door. Who would be at my door this late? A serial killer? Thinking quickly, I grabbed a belt, ready to defend myself in case I get attacked.

I open the door and see your purple eyes at the entrance, you just wanna talk

"Hey, (Y-), my bad, Tomioka. Could I come in? I wanna talk. Please?", he hiccuped, reeking of alcohol.

Of course he appears at my doorstep this later. But it's pouring! I can't turn him away, that's rude. I'm a nice person. I'll let him stay until the rain goes away. No matter how much I want to turn him away, I can't let him get sick. I'd just feel guilty.

And I cant turn away, oh, I don't

"Yeah, sure, but take your shoes off, please.", I said as I step aside, letting him step in so he could take his shoes off. I watched as he sloppily placed them on the shoe rack, next to my pair of shoes.