3||Frat Party

(A/n: I just realized that Bakugo and Sanemi are essentially the same person. You guys can't change my mind. My writing might be horrible, I'm sorry. Writer's block is a big bitch to me. And I just had to put this song on. It's perfect for a party with the bass and, yeah. Anyways, onto the story besties 😚)

(Y/n) pov

It's the day of the frat party that Shinezaguwa invited me to. Nezuko and I are currently at the mall, looking for dresses for the both of us. I was looking in the mirror with the dress I had been trying on for the past five minutes.

"(Y/n), that dress looks so beautiful on you! Like, it accentuates your curved and it makes your body look good too!", complimented Nezuko

"My body didn't look good before putting on this dress?", I stated sarcastically as I fake pouted.

"N-no! I didn't mean to offend you, (Y/n)! I'm sorry!", she stuttered apologetically.

"Haha, it's okay, Nezuko. I was only joking. I know I look good in this dress. I'm just not sure how Shinezaguwa will like it...", I muttered the last part.

"O-okay. Who else do you think is going to be there, (Y/n)?", she asks curiously.

"Probably Obanai, Giyu, Sabito, Inosuke, Tanjiro, and Rengoku. Shinobu and her sisters are going to be there as well.", I say questioningly.

"Oh. Then it's going to be a fun party!", she cheers enthusiastically.

"Hell yeah, it is! Now let's pay for our dresses, go back to our dorm, get ready, and head to the frat house to party!", I exclaimed happily.

🤬 Sanemi pov 🤬

"Hey, big bro, are you ready?", asked my obnoxious little brother, Genya.

"Eh? Yeah, I'm almost ready.", I almost shouted at him.

I walked over to my full-body mirror and check myself out.

"You look so fucking hot, man

"You look so fucking hot, man. You're gonna pull so many girls tonight. Might end up sleeping with one or two as well. Let's get this.", I encouraged myself, not noticing that one of the boys walked into my room.

"HAHA! Were you just giving yourself a motivational speech, Sanemi?! That was fucking hilarious, man. I might make you the best man at my wedding!", teased Akaza.

"Shut the fuck up, you basketball looking headass!", I shouted.

"Ugh, you guys painted basketball marks on my face one time!", he shouted back as he left my room, closing the door behind him.

"God, it's so boring. I'm gonna order some pizza. Maybe watch some of that stupid ass crime show until the party starts in a couple of hours.", I mumbled to myself as I turned on my TV.

-TWO HOURS LATER-
(Y/N)  POV)

We arrived to the house, having carpooled with Giyu and Sabito. There were people drinking on the lawn and porch. The music was absolutely blasting. We went inside and were greeted by Iguro.

"Oi, it's the dumbasses! About time you guys got here!", he slurred as the smell of alcohol basically blew out of his mouth.

"Um, glad we could be here. Where are the drinks and snacks? I'm hungry.", I said bluntly.

"Oh, right. Drinks and snacks are on the table in the kitchen. We have kegs in the back, too.", he stated boredly.

*play the song here*

"Alright, thanks. Wanna go get some drinks, Nezuko?", I asked kindly.

"You think you could get me a water? One of us has to stay sober to remind the other of their drunk stupidity.", she teased.

"Oh ha ha. I'll get you a water, don't worry.", I replied.

As I went to the kitchen, I also searched for the older Shinezaguwa brother. So far, I couldn't find the white haired man. I mean, how hard is it to find him? He's the only other white haired man on campus aside from Uzui but he wouldn't be at a frat party.

"Hey (Y/n)! Do you want some Jack Daniels?", asked Zenitsu.

"No thanks. Could you please pass me a Modelo? I'm not quite ready for shots yet.", I said hesitantly.

"Sure. Here you go.", he said as he handed me a beer from the fridge.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go dance. Wanna dance with me?", I asked hesitantly.

"A-Ah, no thanks. Ask Inosuke. He might say yes.", he said hesitantly.

"Alright. Will do.", I said, slightly happy.

I went to the dance floor in search of Inosuke. I found the blue-tipped, black-haired male on the floor trying to pick a fight with Tanjiro.

"Oi, Inosuke.", I said as I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Whaddya want, (Y/n)?!", he asked angrily.

"Wanna dance with me?", I asked softly.

"Hell no! That's a girly thing so no!", he screamed at me.

"If it's such a girly thing then I could beat you at it.", I teased as a smirk settled on my face.

"Hah?! No, I'm better than you at dancing! I'll prove it right now! Dance battle. Now!", he seethed.

"Alright!", I exclaimed happily.

After an hour or two of dancing to many, many songs, I felt the urge to let mother nature take her course and the need to pee, which were essentially the same thing. I went to Iguro, who was drunk, and asked for directions to the bathroom.

"Up the stairs and it's gonna be the last sroom to yer left.", he said with a flushed face.

"Thank you, Snake!", I said, teasing him with his nickname.

"S-shut the fuck up!", he stuttered, clearly flustered as he was caught off guard by the sudden mention of his nickname.

I quickly ran upstairs and went into the room that he said to go to...

But I was met with something else.

"Ah, pull my hair, Shinezaguwa~", moaned out the girl beneath him.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you, slut?", he grunted through clenched teeth as he pounded inside her.

"Wait, (Y/n)! That's the wrong-", shouted Iguro from behind me.

"Wrong room, oops.", I said as I sadly chuckled to myself.

"Ah!", screamed the girl from shock, quickly covering up her top half.

"Shit! (Y/n), I- it's a-", said Sanemi as he quickly pulled out of her and covered himself up.

"This clearly isn't the restroom. I, uh, have to go. Thanks for the invite, Shinezaguwa.", I said with a sad smile.

Giyu saw my sad state as I walked downstairs and drove me back home with Nezuko and Sabito.

I crawled into bed that night and cried. I should've known that would've happened but I guess I was too naive to believe otherwise, huh?