10||Y/n and Obanai

💕Y/n pov💕

I don't remember exactly when it was, but I do know something for sure: Obanai is the scariest of my brother's friends. Especially when he's pissed off. I mean, he once beat the shit out of an older man because he was hitting on me.

Flashback:

We were at a party but I got like really drunk. I was eighteen years old, I believe. No, I was seventeen. He still wore a mask back then. Inosuke was throwing a party at his home because we had just graduated from high school.

Giyuu had texted me and the message read that Obanai was going to pick me up. My drunk ass didn't read the message so I decided to walk home since our house was about three blocks from the party. Nothing bad would happen, right?

Wrong

‼️tw: attempted rap£‼️

"Hi there beautiful. Come to my place with me, I'll show you a good time~", cooed the older man, who was walking right behind me.

"Ew, no thank you, perv.", I slurred.

"Aw, don't be like that. I could please you~", he cooed as he pinned me against a wall.

"Hey! L-Let me go!", I said as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"No, you slut. I know you think you're too good for me but you're a fucking lowlife. You want this.", he hissed into my ear.

"No, I fucking don't. Let me go.", I weakly whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up and take it!", he hissed as I heard his pants drop.

He forcefully tore open my shirt and started groping my breasts with his grimy, disgusting hands. I hissed at the uncomfortable feeling. I felt him harshly spread my legs as he aligned himself with my entrance.

"H-Help! Help me, please!", I weakly yelled as he grabbed my throat, choking me harshly.

"Shut up, whore! Nobody is going to help you!", he barked angrily.

I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst as I heard a grunt and a body fall to the floor.

"Hey! Get off of me!", demanded my assailant.

"No! Scum like you disgust me! Fucking pig!", hissed the other male, swinging his fists on the older man.

"O-Obanai?!", I yelped out.

"Get in the car! There's a sweater in there so put it on! I'll go to you when I'm done with this guy!", he barked.

"Okay.", I responded.

It took him eight minutes to come back. The man was unrecognizable. Blood was splattered all over Obanai's shirt.

"Why the fuck didn't you answer the phone?! This wouldn't have happened if you did!", he snapped.

"You're blaming me for almost getting raped?!", I barked back, tears falling down my eyes.

"No. Just—", he hesitated.