9||Tea Time

♦ Sanemi pov ♦

I woke up to the feeling of (Y/n)'s soft breathing against my chest.

'She's so fucking cute, dammit. No, I can't fall for her. If I do, I won't get that money.', I thought to myself as I moved a hair out of her face, causing her to shift and wake up.

"Morning.", she murmured as she yawned, smiling at me.

"Hey, beautiful. How'd you sleep?", I asked.

"Good. What time is it?", she responded tiredly.

"It's just 11am. Why?", I asked as she scrambled to get up, falling slightly as she grabbed her dress and heels from last night.

"Ouch. I have to go get ready. Don't forget to pick me up at 1, okay?", she yelled as she walked to the door, and limped out.

♡ (Y/n) pov ♡

I got to my dorm room in five minutes. Nezuko squealed in excitement when she saw me appear.

"Oh my gods, (Y/n)! You were gone forever! Who did you leave with? Why didn't you text me?! Why does your neck look more purple than your actual skin tone?", she asked frantically while shaking me crazily.

"Uh, so, funny story. So, I left with Sanemi and I spent the night at his place, hence the purple marks.", I explained to her nervously.

"Wait...so does that mean that- never mind, I don't wanna know! So, what's going to happen now?", she asked as her blush faded away.

"Well, he asked me out so I'm going to my room, getting dressed, and meeting him in one hour. Are you going to be fine by yourself? I can stay if you want.", I thoughtfully asked her.

"No, I'm fine. I was about to go out with Zenitsu today at 2. But I could cancel the date, if you want!", She rambled.

"No, it's fine, Nezuko! Just lock the door when you leave. Wait, I thought you guys already went out last night when he asked you last night?", I asked quickly.

"He said that he felt that it was an improper first date and he wants to take me on one today. We're going to have lunch in a restaurant that's inside the butterfly garden!", she squealed happily.

"Ah, I'm so happy for you two! Okay, I'm gonna hop in the shower now before it gets late. I'll see you when I get back from the date!"

I walked quickly to my room to grab my towels and got undressed in the bathroom very rapidly, wasting no time at all, because I was in a rush. Overall, I spent 20 minutes in the shower. Then, I ran to my room to get dressed for my date. After I got dressed, I put on my makeup and sprayed some perfume before stepping out into the living room to show Nezuko my outfit for my date.

 After I got dressed, I put on my makeup and sprayed some perfume before stepping out into the living room to show Nezuko my outfit for my date

"Hey, Nezuko. How do I look?", I asked curiously, rubbing my arm due to my nerves.

"Oh my gods, you look amazing, (Y/n)!", she exclaimed joyfully as she hugged me, "he better keep his hands to himself or else he'll be missing them.", she threatened half-heartedly.