Q & A

Hey guys! I'm feeling a little sick(shark week, fuck) so I'm doing a little q&a until I feel better, where I answer questions that I ask myself all the time FUCK I HEAR A SYMPHONY IS PLAYING BRB I NEED TO CRY- 9:23pm

1. Why did I make a playlist for this book?
Because, I wanted to make one to give you all a taste of what Y/n and Sanemi's relationship will be like. As you can see in the playlist I made for it, it's sexual and depressing. Also some girl power songs because Y/n and the KNY women are badass💅🏽

2. Did I ever think about writing this book before I actually wrote it?
Honestly, I had not thought of it. Mainly because I was still working on People Change(Dabi x reader) and Out Of This World(Tsukishima x reader). I wasn't even that much of a simp for Sanemi at the time.

3. Who is my favorite hashira and tsugoku?
Well, when I first watched Demon Slayer in 2019, I was falling hard for Giyuu. Then, I read the Mugen Train arc and let's just say, that destroyed me. And I simped for Rengoku til last year. Then, I re-binged Demon Slayer during quarantine, and I fell for Sanemi. I like my guys with scars or scary looking. Like, to me, Sanemi has one of the saddest backstories of all the hashiras. (Major spoilers🧍🏽‍♀️): I mean, he was very young when he killed his mother, who turned into a demon. His father abused him, his mother, and Genya, too, I believe. He killed his mother with what he had. He and Tanjiro share similar backstories but they're completely polar opposite. He's not angry at Genya, but at himself. He's always mad at Genya, yeah, but that's because he wants to push him away from the Demon Slayer Corps so he could live a long, normal life. He wanted his brother to be safe. Then, when Genya reveals that he can eat demons, Sanemi snaps out of fear because he felt like his brother could no longer be normal. Sanemi started killing demons when he was around 15, I believe. All his anger towards Genya? That was to push him away, in order to protect his only living relative. When I read the whole Final Battle arc, I cried so horribly. Genya died fighting against one of the Upper Moons(Kokushibo, I believe). Sanemi never had a chance to apologize for his actions towards his brother. Then, Genya started fading away and said, "My...Nemi...is the best brother.", and that broke me. Sanemi's reaction towards the loss of his only living relative, "Please, God, don't take my baby brother away from me, please! Save him!", God, that just, hurts. The way he was holding his baby brother until he faded away, just reminded me in that scene from Avengers: Infinity War, where Peter Parker is walking to Tony Stark and says, "Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good.", and Tony just looks over him, in an almost cradling position, thinking of those scenes, side by side, makes me hurt. I just love Sanemi, his whole character, character design, and how he warms up to Nezuko, and asks for her forgiveness for everything he's done. My favorite tsugoku is Inosuke. He's just so cool. I even have a plushie of him.

4. Who is my demon slayer kin?
I'm a Giyuu kinnie. In tsugoku, I'm an Inosuke kinnie(idk how guys, I'm really calm). In demon, I'm an Akaza kinnie.

5. Have I cosplayed any of the characters before?
Yes! A couple months ago, I cosplayed as Inosuke when he is disguised as Inoko on my tiktok!

6. Do I have any Demon Slayer merch?
Yes, I do. I have an Inosuke plush and a Rengoku plush. I made a Rengoku shirt last year for my cousin and I to wear to watch Mugen Train. I also have a Rengoku shirt that I bought at Hot Topic, two months ago. I have a Sanemi, Genya, Gyomei, Uzui, and Rengoku chibi figurines I pulled from some Gachapon. I also have a Q POSKET figurines of Giyuu, Iguro, and Sanemi. I have some buttons and a Demon Slayer lanyard. There's also three paintings I made for three of the hashiras(guess who). I also have a Sanemi keychain charm and three volumes from the manga series. I plan on getting more volumes when I get a bigger bookshelf.

7. How many chapters do I plan on writing for this book?
Around 30-40.

8. Will there be smut?
You bet there will be! Just like you guys, I'm a horny fuck! (Little secret: Y/n is into hair-pulling, choking, spanking, wax play, degrading, praising, and temperature play, while Sanemi is into the hard stuff like knife play and has a small blood kink). So, there's gonna be some soft smut soon. I also plan on writing a chapter with a dom Y/n.

9. Any head canons for these characters?
Y/n sees Shinobu as an older sister. Iguro sees Y/n as a bratty little sister, but, he will not hesitate to beat the ass of anyone who hurts her. Y/n and Sanemi once met prior to their first encounter in the hallway. Ever since their older sister died, Giyuu has pushed Y/n away, fearing that she'll die as well, because he believes that everyone in his family that he's fond of, will die. Sabito tries to bring them closer but Giyuu is too stubborn.

10. Do any of the characters have tattoos?
Yes! Y/n has a tattoo of an ocean wave on her hip. Sanemi has the mark(his slayer mark) tattooed on his left shoulder. Mitsuri has a heart tattooed on the inner side of her right index finger. Inosuke got a boar head tattooed on his back because he thought it'd look cool. Nezuko has a little tattoo of a wisteria flower behind her ear.

11. What are my hobbies?
Eh, I don't really have time for those anymore but I really enjoy reading books, collecting buttons for my lanyards, shopping, skipping rocks, riding bikes, and drawing.

12. Do I have social media?
Yes, I do! My tiktok is: sanemis_swordhandle (I don't post much about the smut of my books there since my mom follows me and I'm too scared to block her, and my stepsister follows me as well). I plan on making a discord soon. My Snapchat is: smol.xhild (I made it in my freshman year, leave me alone, I'll change it soon🥲)

BYE SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!❤️💕