16|| Iguro Obanai

(A/n: hey Im back, prepare for sad pain)

.Sanemi pov.

I woke up to a sharp, painful pounding in my head. Fuck, I'm hungover.

Just how much did I have to drink last night? Wait-

This room is all too familiar.

Fuck, am I in (Y/n)'s room? But how? Why would she let me in here?

I turned to my left and there was a note on the nightstand.

I opened it, because it was addressed to me.

Sanemi,
Good morning, first of all.
Second of all, I left some Advil and water on the drawer because you are gonna have fucking migraine when you wake up.
Finally, I'm in the kitchen, cooking some breakfast if you want any. I'm not sure if you would like to eat with me. I hope you feel better soon.
We should talk soon, when you feel ready :)
-(Y/n)

Shit, what happened?

A flash of last night passed through my mind.

Holy fucking shit.

I embarrassed myself, badly.

Stretching, I got out of the bed and went to the kitchen.

There she was, the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes upon. My eyes are blessed with her presence.

(Y/n) Tomioka, the light in my darkness.

She turned around and saw me, a yelp escaping her lips.

"Oh!", she yelped, "g-good morning, Shinazugawa. How was your sleep?", she asked curiously.

Gods, she's so perfect.

"I, uh, slept fine. Thanks for letting me stay the night.", I stated bluntly.

"It's no problem, I didn't mind. Sit down, let's eat.", she stated happily as she served us food.

She set down a plate of omurice for me.

I don't like omurice, but I appreciate the thought. Maybe I will like it, since she made it.

I miss her, I miss this. Waking up in the morning and having breakfast together.

"How have you been? Have you spoken to Iguro?", I asked her as I swallowed my food.

"I've been...okay, for the most part. As for Iguro, I haven't spoken to him since you and I...ended.", she stated bluntly.

"Really? But he's your closest friend, (Y-)- Tomioka, you should talk to him.", I responded.

"I've wanted to but, I'm still hurt, about him not telling me about the bet. I'm going to reach out to him when I'm ready, Shinazugawa.", she responded quietly.

"That's understandable. I'm sorry about last night, that was embarrassing. I didn't mean to spill all that information onto you.", I rambled.