5||Lunch

~(Y/n) pov~

I thought things wouldn't get more awkward than they already are but they are. So, very awkward. We just caught glances at each other on the way to the cafeteria. No words were spoken until we got our food and sat down. I wanted to sit with my friends but Shinezaguwa-san insisted that he wanted to know me more so, here I am.

"So,", he says awkwardly, "what'd you get to eat?", he asks.

"Cold soba. What about you?", I asked curiously.

"Ohagi. But I wish I could be eating you instead~", he cooes peacefully.

That caused me to choke on my food.

"U-um, that's cannibalism, last I checked.", I responded playfully.

"Not like that, Tomioka-kun. I'm pretty sure-", he says.

"-I know what you mean, Shinazugawa-san. But I'm not interested. Knowing you, I'd just be another girl in bed to you and frankly, I know my worth.", I said bluntly.

"Tch, whatever. You wish you could sleep with me. It's every girl's dream to have sex with me, Tomioka-kun!", he exclaims.

"Have you ever thought to yourself that there might be a girl out there who isn't interested in your body but rather, interested in who you are as an individual?", I asked him before excusing myself, "excuse me, but I must go with my friends. Thank you for the lunch, Shinazaguwa-san.", I said as I started to leave.

"Sanemi.", he blurts out abruptly.

"Sorry?", I ask as I turn to face him.

"Sanemi. That's what my friends call me. I- I want to be friends with you, Tomioka-kun. And probably more than friends, in the future, if you're okay with that.", he explains.

"Well, I'll think about being your friend, Shinazaguwa-san. I'll see you around campus.", I said, waving good-bye to him, and turning to walk to my friends table.

I arrived to my location and they all bombarded me with questions.

"(Y/n)!! Are you okay? What did he ask you?", asked Tanjiro.

"Do I have to add another scar to his puny little face?!", asked Inosuke, a bit too enthusiastically.

"Ugh. He's just so, annoying. He wants me to get into bed with him. Which obviously, I declined. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's hot and all, but his personality is shit, he has a fucking god complex, and he's probably fucked half of the school. I mean, every time I walk down the halls, there's a different girl talking about how good Shinazugawa-san is in bed. There's just some things that we keep to ourselves, you know? I get that college is stressful, but the campus doesn't need to know about your sex life.", I state bluntly.

"You do have a point, (Y/n)-kun.", agreed Shinobu.

"You could probably give him a chance, (Y/n). If he flirts with you, you could flirt back. Play a little game of cat and mouse. But if he hurts you again, I will not hesitate to send Kaburamaru to bite his dick off.", plainly stated Iguro-san.

"I'll keep that noted, Iguro-san.", I said sheepishly.

"Drop the honorifics, Tomioka-kun. It's fine. We've known each other for almost two years now. You could use my first name as well if you'd like. After all, you've been helping me with my woman issues. Call me Obanai, unless you're too much of a pussy to do it.", he teased.

"Fine. Are you okay, though? You're being strangely nice to me.", I asked hesitantly.

"Nothing is wrong. I gotta be nice to my close friend's sister sometimes, right?", he said warmly.

"Yeah but- never mind, do your things. I'm going to the restrooms to freshen up. I'll see you later.", I said as I excused myself from the table and went to the bathroom.

I was in the bathroom for about two minutes when another girl came in, angry.

"You!", she barked furiously at me as she walked towards me.

"Me? What did I do?", I asked bluntly.

"Oh, don't act all innocent, bitch! You're the reason why Shinazaguwa-senpai and I couldn't have more sex! He chased you out! I wanted more but noooo, he chose some lame whore like you-", she said.

"I'm sorry.", I scoffed, "you think that Shinazaguwa-senpai actually had feelings for you? Sweetie, no. Each girl to him is a hump and dump. He doesn't do relationships. So leave me alone.", I commanded bluntly.

I felt a stinging sensation land across my face. Looking at the girl, she was huffing and had her arm raise. She had just slapped me.

"And here I was, hoping to have a calm lunch.", I sighed as I put my hair in a bun.

"I could change him!", she screeched.

"Sweetie, hate to break it to you, but he's not a baby. He can't be changed.", I spoke bluntly as she swung a very bad right hook at me, which I dodged quite easily.

"I don't care! He is mine! You can't have him!", she hollered angrily as she stretched her arm, ready to swing again when the door swing open.

"My, my~ what's going on here?", curiously asked Shinobu-senpai.

"Oh my god. Thanks for coming. It's just a girl with jealousy issues. Nothing to worry about, really. It's fine.", I said calmly as I grabbed the girl's fist that was a millimeter from my face.

"If I were you, I'd think about what my next move is.", I said annoyedly as a tick mark appeared on my forehead.

"What, are you crazy?", she asked fearfully.

"Maybe.", I said with sly smirk as I cocked my head to the side, "now shoo before one of the teachers arrive, brat.", I stated bluntly before she ran out of the bathroom.

"Now, now~ who taught you to be that horrifying? This new side of you brought some chills out of me.", Shinobu admitted with some pep in her voice.

"Oh, nobody. Just the best senpai ever.", I praised happily.

-END-

(A/N: Shinobu is so pretty and hot and strong I love her.)