14||Trust no one

(Y/n) pov
I stormed outside of the hotel room, tears of anger and pain falling down my cheeks.

Why?

What did I do to deserve this?

To fall for a man who was only using me for money...

It's an indescribable pain that no woman, man, or person should go through.

So why did I have to go through it?

Grabbing my phone from my bag, I called my brother.

"Hello?", answered Giyuu.

"H-Hey, brother. Do you think y-you can pick me up from the h-hotel I told you about? Where S-Shinazugawa was taking me f-for the night?", I spoke with a shaky voice.

"(Y/n), what happened? Are you okay? I'll go pick you up but, did he hurt you?", he asked softly through the phone.

"I'll tell y-you in the car but um, I'm n-not okay.", I said as my voice wavered.

"Okay, I'll be there in half an hour. Do you want me to grab you anything?", he asked curiously.

"(F/d) from Starbucks, please.", I stated quietly.

"Okay, I'll see you when I pick you up.", he said as he hung up the phone.

I walked downstairs to the lobby when I heard that painfully familiar voice call out to me.

The voice that belonged to the man I loved.

"(Y/n)! Please!", he cried out.

No, please.
Not again.
Please.
I'm going through pain already.
Why do you have to call for me?
When you're the one who is the cause of my pain?

Please, don't call for me again.
I'm scared that I'll go running back to your arms.

"I know you can hear me, (Y/n)! Please, just talk to me, dammit!", he cried again.

I looked to him from the step I was at.

He looked as if he were also in pain.

His eyes were puffy, cheeks stained from crying. Was he also experiencing what I was going through?

Impossible.

He wasn't used for money.

He wasn't the one being lead on by someone who he thought loved him.

"What do you want, Shinazugawa?", I answered softly.

"I- I don't really know what to say, I-I thought I would have words when I s-saw you but-", he stuttered nervously as he approached me.

"Why?", I asked bitterly.

"What?", he replied.

"Why would you do this to me? What have I ever done to you? W-what did I fucking do for you to use me?", I spat as I walked down.