4||Apologize, man.

(I know that this cover isn't Sanemi but I'm such a Keigo simp so please, leave me alone)

•Sanemi pov•

I quickly jumped out of bed when (Y/n) stormed out of the room, upset at what she had seen.

"Come back to bed, Shinezaguwa. Let's do a round two~", said the girl I had just slept with.

"No, I'm good. You should go. This was a one time thing. Don't call me or text me ever again. Leave. Now.", I said sourly.

The girl quickly left and scrambled out the door.

I put on a tank top with some cool wind design, khaki shorts, and my nearest pair of crocs before I ran out.

(Listen, SANEMI IS THE TYPE TO WEAR KHAKI SHORTS AND CROCS IT'S CANON AND YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE)

I bumped into Obanai as I tried to run out the door.

"Woah, Sanemi, what's your rush?", he said sarcastically.

"Nothing, man. Do you know where (Y/n) went? I need to apologize to her.", I mumble to him.

"Yeah, she went to her dorm. Hold on, what do you need to apologize to her for?", he asks cautiously.

"Listen, long story short, I told her to be my date for the frat party. I got bored while waiting then this hot chick came to me, next thing you know, we're fuckin and she walks in-", I was interrupted...

....with Obanai pushing me roughly against the wall and slapping me across the face.

"So, let me get this fucking straight:", he spat, "you ask (Y/n), a sister of my friend, to be your date to this fucking party but end up fucking some random ass girl because you got bored of waiting? I don't think she's gonna forgive a scumbag like you, Sanemi.", he said with venom.

"Yeah, basically. How do you know her?", I ask him as he gets his arm off my chest, allowing me to breathe.

"Wow, you really are more stupid than I thought. Like I said before, she's my friend's little sister. So, I'm protective of her. We've been friends for years so I view her as an annoying sister. Go apologize to her. She's been through a lot this past year. Last thing she needs is to be played by a piece of shit like you.", he says annoyedly.

"Alright.", I said before I ran down the stairs, hoping to see her on the porch or lawn.

She wasn't there.

I unlocked my phone to call her.

Hi, this is (Y/n), you've reached my voicemail. That means I'm probably busy right now studying or partying. Oh my god, that was cringy. Hey, Nezuko! How do I dele-

It went straight to voicemail. I did the next thing I could think of.

~Y/n pov~

Knock knock

Who the fuck is knocking on our dorm door at 5am?

"Nezuko, can you please check who's at the door?", I bellowed out nicely while yawning.

"Of course! I'm coming!", she said as she ran to the door.

I heard some footsteps come to my room and then heard that they entered as I felt someone lightly nudge me.

"Hm?", I moaned as I stretched my body.

"It's a boy. He says that he's here to see you.", she says awkwardly.

"Tell him that I'm asleep.", I said as I fell back into my bed, closing my eyes as I attempted to fall asleep.

"About that, he said he wouldn't leave until you spoke to him.", she said shyly.

"Ugh. I'll be out there in five minutes. I need to get dressed.", I said as I began to slowly get up and out of bed.

I put on some pajama pants with my (f/b) shirt. I then slipped on some cute bunny slippers and went to meet the guest of honor.

-1 minute later-

Fuck. I'm going back. It's too early for this shit.

"Morning, punkass. Rough night?", he said sarcastically.

"Get the fuck out, Shinezaguwa! Before I kick your ass!", I shouted angrily.

"Should I lead him out the door?", asked Nezuko quizically.

"Yes-", I said. "No", he interrupted.

"No. I need to speak to her. Privately", he said sternly.

"Ugh, fine. My room is this way.", I said as I led him to my room.

We entered my room and I slammed the door shut to show my anger.

"What do you want to talk about, Shinezaguwa?", I said angrily.

"Listen, I'm sorry-", he said before I interrupted him.

"Sorry about what, hm? Asking me to be your date to a frat party or getting caught fucking some chick by me?", I asked sarcastically.

"Will you let me speak?!", he asked angrily.

I flinched at his yelling. A natural response of mine.

"Fine...", I said.

"I'm sorry for being a bad date. I shouldn't have done what I did. I should have waited for you to come to the party. I feel bad for fucking that girl. I'm sorry that you witnessed that, scarring your virgin eyes forever. Can you forgive me?", he asked nicely.

"I don't know, Shinazeguwa-", I said before he interrupted me.

"Sanemi.", he blurted out.

"What?", I asked carefully.

"Call me Sanemi. It's my first name. I trust you enough. Plus, it'll sound prettier coming from your mouth, princess~", he cooed.

"Are you seriously flirting with me?! Gods, how much of a fuckboy can you be?!", I scoffed.

"What did you just call me?!", he hissed angrily.

"Fuuuuck booooy. A male who fucks any girl that breathes. As long as the receiver has more than two holes, the male will fuck it. You seriously don't think I know what you are? Obanai told me about you. He even told me how many girls you fuck a day. You just don't keep it in your pants, do ya, Scarface?!", I spat angrily.

"I could change!", he blurted seriously.

"Oh yeah? I don't believe you.", I said sternly.

"Yes, I can change. I'll prove it. By taking you on a date. Tonight.", he said confidently.

"Haha, no.", I said sternly, "I have enough trust issues as it is, I don't need to add more to my list, Shinezaguwa.", I said cockily.

"How could I prove to you that I'll change, Tomioka?", he asked.

"You figure that out. Could I go back to sleep now? I don't have class until later on at 1.", I said while I yawned.

"At least let me buy you some lunch, Tomioka.", he said sternly.

"Ugh, whatever. Fine.", I agreed annoyedly.

"Really?", he asked questioningly.

"Yeah. Free food is free food. I still don't forgive you, though.", I added.

He left shortly after I said that and I fell back asleep.

                         -END-