18|| The Beach

(Y/n) pov

It was very comforting, I felt safe and relaxed in his hands. He makes me feel loved, more loved than I've ever been in any relationship.

I smiled as I stepped into the sand, inhaling that ocean breeze. Nothing made me happier than the ocean. Now, I'm happy that my favorite person brought me to my favorite place.

"You have such a beautiful smile.", Sanemi complimented.

"Thank you, Sanemi. You have lovely eyes.", I chirped happily.

I didn't want to get sand in my shoes so, I took them off. It felt weird walking barefoot in the sand at first but I got used to it. It's actually really comfortable walking in the sand, feeling the grains and piles of it between my toes.

I yelped as I was suddenly scooped up by Sanemi. He walked us closer to shore as I flung my arms around his neck, clinging to him like a sloth clings to a branch.

"It's beautiful out here, isn't it?", he asked me.

"Sanemi, you better not drop me in this damned water! I'll drag you in here with me!", I warned him as we stepped into the shallow water.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take.", he chuckled as he dropped me in the water.

I shrieked as I fell into the cold water. I sat up quickly as a wave crashed into me, knocking me down. Sanemi continued laughing as I got up again. Staring at his legs, I dragged him down with me, causing a big splash. He gasped as he resurfaced, I laughed as I splashed him in the face.

He giggled as he kissed me deeply, another wave knocking us down. We both resurfaced laughing hard. We walked back up to shore as we dried ourselves to the best of our abilities.

"We s-should've brought some towels.", I stuttered as shivers crawled along my skin.

"Hey, I've got my sweater in the car. I'll grab it for you.", he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

He turned away and ran to his car. I stood right where he left me, shivering my ass off. He came back within five minutes. My hair had dried off by then.

"Here. You feeling better?", he asked as he draped the sweater across my shoulders.

"Yes, way better. Thanks, love.", I chimed as I smiled at him, planting a kiss on his lips.

I pulled away and saw a light pink blush spread across his cheeks. He rubbed his neck shyly as he caught me observing him. It's cute how I can make him shy after all the time we've spent apart.

"I-I'm glad I could warm you up, gorgeous. I know another way I can warm you up, though.", he stated with a smirk.

"How so? Oh! Oh, I'm down. Can we check out the tide pools first? I wanna look at the sea life in there!", I chuckled happily.

"Yeah, totally! As long as you're happy, (Y/n).", he replied with a smile.

Lacing my fingers between his own, I held his hand firmly. We ran across the sand, kicking it behind us with every step we took. We slowed down as we reached the tide pools.

He kneeled down beside me as I let go of his hand. Putting my hand in the water, I lifted a small crab out of it. The crustacean attempted to escape my hands but failed. Feeling bad for it, I gently placed it back in the pool.

Sanemi lent me his hand, and I gracefully accepted it as we stood up together. He pulled me closer to him, so close, I could feel the breath of his nose on the crown of my head. Slowly, we started swaying together. I giggled happily into his chest.

"What's so funny?", he asked curiously.

"Nothing! It's just...we've never danced together in our relationship. Why now?", I asked him softly.

"No reason, really. I just wanna dance with my beautiful girlfriend, that's all. Is that wrong?", he responded with sarcasm.

"Hey, as long as I'm the first and last beautiful lady you dance with, I'm all in.", I chuckled as I kissed him deeply.

"I'm never getting tired of kissing you. How about, after this, we get in my car, drive to my place, and have a little sex to make up for lost time?", he asked sensually.

"Yes, let's do it! I'm all yours, Sanemi.", I replied cheerfully.

After he spun me around a couple of times, we went back to his car. His beautiful car which drove us to his place.

•End•

(A/n: writers block SUCKS‼️ I've been working on this chapter for three weeks. Started before the last one, forgot about it, and tweaked it a bit)