6||Get His Attention

~(Y/n) pov~

This whole week has got me stressed out. Kibutsuji-sensei assigned us a presentation about our history and luckily, we were able to choose a partner to help us with it. I chose Inosuke. Our idea for the project was the great Demon war, where our ancestors fought for freedom, instead of being food for the demons that ate us. After that, I went to Rengoku-sensei's class, which was physics. And no, it isn't Kyojuro-san's, it's his father, Shinjuro. Today's lesson was about fire and how it can be used in many ways. I almost set my (h/c) hair on fire and cried because of the incident. I got scolded. So, when classes were over and Nezuko invited me to the club with her, I immediately said yes. I needed a break from all this college stuff and Shinazaguwa-san drama.

I ran to my dorm room, quickly ran inside, and started picking out a dress for the club.

"This is perfect

"This is perfect.", I squealed as I chose a pair of matching green stilettos to complete my outfit. I did some cute, natural makeup to go with my outfit for some extra dazzle. Walking to the other side of my room, I chose some medium sized silver hoops. Checking my self out in the mirror, I went into the living room and called out Nezuko to get her nod of approval.

"(Y/n)! You look so amazing! The earrings really compliment your dress! So flamboyant!", she squealed happily.

"Wow, has Uzui-sensei gotten to you?", I asked with a growing smirk.

"Yeah. His vocabulary is very, well, there.", she stated.

"It really is. Are we going to meet your brother and everyone else there?", I asked curiously as I sat down.

"Yeah, we'll be leaving in ten minutes. Just to be fashionably late, since we look hot.", she stated happily.

"Alright.", I said bluntly.

(Timeskip)

We arrived to the club, five minutes later than everyone else.

Once we stepped inside, passing the bouncer, we searched for everyone, spotting Zenitsu's yellow hair almost instantaneously. We walked over to their booth.

"Wah, (Y/n)! Nezuko-chan! You both look so amazing! Can I marry you both?! Pleeeease?! If Uzui-sensei can have three wives, then I can have two!", Zenitsu pleaded.

"A-ah, I'll marry you later in life, Zenitsu-san.", Nezuko confessed as a very bright pink hue dusted her cheeks.

"R-really?! Wait, I have to ask you out first! W-would you like to go out with me, Nezuko-chan?", Zenitsu asked nervously as he placed his hand on the nape of his neck.

"Y-yes. Could this be our first date?", she asked nervously.

"S-sure! Come on, let's go dance!", he said as he got up out of the booth and extended his arm to her.

She looked to me for reassurance.

"Go have fun, Nezuko. Don't let me keep you here.", I said, nodding, as she went to the dance floor and danced with Zenitsu.

"Oi, (Y/n).", called a voice. I lifted my head and saw Obanai-san staring at me.

"Come here.", he said as he curled his finger in a 'come here', motion. I walked and sat next to him in the booth.

"What's up?", I asked as he turned to me and looked at me with those enchanting heterochromatic eyes of his.

"Who's that?", he asked, shooting a quick glance and pointing at the blond haired man talking to Mitsuri, the girl who's had his heart captured in her delicate hands for the past two years.

"Oh, that's Douma-san. He's on the offense of the college's soccer team. Why?", I asked curiously.

"Tch, she's mine. Come on.", he demanded as he grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going?", I asked curiously as I stood up with him.

"To dance. I'm going to get her attention and you're going to get his attention.", he said as he tilted his head in Sanemi's attention.

"Ugh, fine. Just once. If this works and you two start dating, you owe me (f/f).", I said as I walked out of the booth and followed him to the dance floor.

Na na na, come on

The music blasted as 'S&M' by Rihanna played on the speakers. With my arms hanging around his neck, our hips moved in sync.

Feels so good being bad

"Turn around.", he demanded as I obeyed him, pressing my back against his chest, feeling his warm breath on the nape of my neck.

"Do what I do.", he said as he rocked his body gently against mine.

I rocked my hips against his, my ass pressing against his covered area.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me from across the room. I turned to see a familiar pair of lavender eyes staring into my soul.

I winked at him.
She fucking winked at me.

I grazed my hand sensually down Obanai's face and down his chest.

"That's enough. Look, we got their attention. She's coming to me.", said Obanai as he let go of my waist, "tank you, (Y/n).", he thanked me.

"No problem.", I said as I walked back to the booth.

As I turned away from Obanai, I crashed into a soft, but chiseled, chest.

"I'm sorry, I-", I said.

"That's okay, princess.", said the familiar voice.

I looked up to see who the voice belong to and it was exactly who I predicted. It belong to that purple-eyed, scarred face, Sanemi Shinazaguwa.

"You put on quite the show with snake charmer there.", he huskily whispered into my ear as he planted his hands on my hips, "you mind giving me a show in my room later?", he asked with lustful eyes.

"It depends.", I said as I pressed a finger on his chest, "how many rounds can you last?", I cooed.

"Many. How about you?", he asked as he placed a kiss on my neck.

"Try me.", I teased.

"Let's get out of here?", he whispered into my ear.

"Yeah.", I said as he grabbed my hand and took me outside to the parking lot.

-END-

(A/N: SANEMI SIMPS!!! LISTEN UP!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SMUT!!! DO Y'ALL WANT DOM Y/N OR DOM SANEMI?! ALSO, I'M NOT THAT EXPERIENCED IN SMUT SO IT MIGHT BE CRINGEY!!! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ✌🏽)